The search

(Don't play song yet)
Lucy's P.O.V

I still can't move and it's been two days and no one has found me I feel angry yet calm I could sense Natsu near but it was probably my imagination but might as well give it a shot and shout "NATSU!" I shouted as loud as I could And I heard someone call my name as in response "LUCE!" Wait is that Natsu omg he found me "OVER HERE HELP ME!" Soon as I said that I saw a figure that looked and smelled a lot like Natsu I just cried knowing that I'm safe now.

Natsu's P.O.V

I see Lucy she's infront of me I heard her sobs and I couldn't contain my own she was safe now she was with me I Hugged her in a instant and it felt right I never wanted to let go "Luce I'm so glad that your okay" I said through my tears she tried to hug me back but I just picked her up. I had the urge to kiss her so that's what I did I didn't care anymore I had her and I didn't want to let her go I wanted her by my side forever. Soon as I pulled away I saw Lucy wide eyed and to be honest I'm shocked myself "Lucy stay with me please forever" she just nodded and this time she kissed me what is going on I'm so confused I need to get Lucy to the castle "This isn't the right time for this we have to take you to the castle" I picked her up with ease and she put her arms around me while crying on my shoulder and me whispering calming words into her ear.

Jasmine's P.O.V

We gave up trying to catch up with Natsu when he has his mind set on something then there is nothing stopping him. We have been waiting outside the castle for 25 minutes now and then that's when I saw two shadows appear it looked like a male holding a female and then it hit me it was Natsu and Lucy I just ran to them with tears flying everywhere when I could see them properly I looked at how at how peaceful Lucy was and how calm Natsu was there was no hint of anger or anything just worried and calm if that was even possible. Soon as he stood in front of me I looked at Lucy she was so pale and I cried once again I showed Natsu the way to the infirmary and he set her down delicately like she was the one thing In the world he ever loved. My thoughts were interrupted but the door flying open only to see my mother sweating and tears streaming down her face and i was shocked the first time in my life I saw my mother cry.

Sting's P.O.V

I was surprised to too my mother crying but I haven't seen her in a while I don't think she realised I am here at the moment with everything going on I heard a groan from Lucy and I just smiled "Oi Lucy get your ass up I mean you got us all worried" I thought of what I said and she could possibly kill me. She looked at me with her are you serious look she look over too our mother and jumped up to go and comfort her.

Lucy's P.O.V

I saw my mother crying and that is not like her I stood up straight away with everything I had and hugged her "Mum what's wrong are you okay?" I started to panic and then that's when I saw my father "Did you do this did you make her cry?" I glared at him knowing the last time I saw my mother cry was because of him "Lucy dear calm down it wasn't him that mad me cry I was worried about you, you might not know yet but when you was born the doctor said that you have a very rare condition and well your not only a dragon slayer but your also a demon and the only way to keep it sealed is with a true loves kiss and well at the moment you seem fine which shouldn't be the case we didn't know when it would happen but now the time it's gonna happen so why are you not sweating and and feel cold cause you would have to kiss the person who you truly love and loves you back and would do anything for you for you to be okay the way you are?" I just started at my mother and a tear rolled down my face I couldn't help it I just I didn't even know what I was until now and the kiss with Natsu that must of been why I'm not sweating and being cold wait what how is this possible my life is pretty much a lie how can this be "LUCE!" I snapped out of my thought by the one that saved me "N.Natsu?" I started to cry more and he held me in his arms everyone left except my mother "Lucy I know it's hard to believe but you have to trust me" I just nodded I didn't care anymore "Natsu" was all my mother said and I didn't know how she knew his name but I didn't care I wanted to know what she had to say "Yes Miss?" I waited for my mother to reply to him as he stroked my hair "Was you the one to kiss my daughter?" My eyes opened is she serious does she really think he's gonna answer that question "Yes I am indeed" hand on he answered ugh my head can't I just cry in peace "Well now I know your the one for her and I must say Mr. Dragneel I didn't see you as the type to answer me and so straight forward but not you have the responsibility of taking. Care if my daughter every month you will need to be here to kiss my daughter so she stays healthy I give you permission to date her if you want that's all I have to say I'll now let you two be alone to think about this" I heard the door shut behind me and I didn't think this was fair I don't even think he likes me in that way I looked up to him and he just smiled.