Final day of demon training

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up to the warmth of the man I love and to be honest today was gonna be a shit day as it's the last day of training as I always had interruptions like me passing out me passing out again and the head quarters being attacked and coming back to help them it's been difficult well after this I want to take a job to see what I can do with these powers that I've learnt then go back to training. I've sat up on the bed and woke the sleepy salmon headed freak up "Natsu wake up Hun"  as the snores got louder my patience got shorter "NATSU!" After he was still snoring his ass off I decided to take it one step further. I grabbed water and put some ice in it  as I walked upstairs and opened the door quietly I tip toed over to him and well you can guess what I did "Ahhhh Luce What was that for?!" I just laughed at him "Because you didn't wake up when I told you the first and second time so well you had it coming for yah next time sleep with one eye open cause it will get worse" he just look at me blanked face "Come in Natsu we got to go to hell"

Natsu's P.O.V

With that I just grabbed onto Lucy and if we went, we were there in 10 seconds tops and it just reminded me of how powerful Lucy really is like her magic works like clockwork but then she's nice and sweet and beautiful I guess that's why I love her  "LUCE!!" As I heard someone call Luce by her nickname that I choose for her my eyes went red and my scales started to show "Who dares call my Queen by that name?" I said in a growl but loud enough for the whole underworld to hear me "Me stupid!" I looked up and saw her the psycho herself My Queens sister. I went to attack before I saw the beautiful blonde hair flashing it reminds me so much of Lucy and those chocolate brown eyes that I've adored for years but they have something behind them I haven't seen before it's fear why would she be scared why is my Luce scared hold up this isn't Luce this is psycho and my blood starts boiling again "You chose your fate" I was about to claw her when someone got in the way and that's when I saw her on the floor it was Luce my scales disappeared my eyes turned back and my horns went away and the tears started to spill "What have I done?" I feel to my knees and put my head on Lucy's cold body "Why did you get in the way you idiot the claws I had are poisoned with a death curse" I cried my eyes out as my words where muffled "Really cause I feel fine?" I shot up and saw the beautiful woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, with a smile on her face "How come your not affected?" As I saw her lips move apart Someone answered for her "Because she's a demon too you can't kill a pure demon in fact in more simple terms a royal demon" I looked up to see a blue headed shot girl and realised it's my sister "Wendy??" Me Luce and sting and rouge said at the same time "Hey" she simple said and made us more confused of how she even made it this for in to the underworld.

Wendy's P.O.V

Why are they all just looking at me like that it's kind of creepy "Ummmm guys can you stop staring at me like that?" They all shook there heads as if they where in a day dream then nodded "Wendy how did you find us and how did you even make it this far?" Lucy my friend that I always go to the one that had the biggest heart of them all asked me and well I had a simple answer "well first I followed you second well because I'm the healer of dragons no demon or any sort of darkness will even look at me or they will just turn to ash but my question is how come you Rouge  and Natsu   And Jasmine and Sting just look at me and be fine?" They all looked at me blanked face and well Lucy and Jasmine's face lit up "Ohhhh well I don't know about Natsu/stupid over there but we all are royals like you said you can't kill us" they are in sync again that's just even more creepy "Oh okay then guess Natsu don't die cause he's my sibling and we were both born for the same mother I guess we are connected some how I'll have to research that well guess I'm off bye!" I said bye and left I had my day planned ahead of me and I might just get Levy to help.

Sting's P.O.V

What in the world just happened is what I want to know , all well I just wanna finish this stupid training "Right  let's get this stupid training started".

Rouge's P.O.V

I know understand why they wanted me to kill her they said they wanted all dragon slayers dead but she was the only one on the list I should of looked into it how stupid of me well past is the past better teach theses idiots.

Jasmine's P.O.V

First of all I want an apology from Natsu that wild animal why did he even get so upset over a stupid name in the first place ughhh he is so annoying I just wanna cut him up into tiny little pieces.

Lucy's P.O.V

How the hell did she follow me an Natsu if we used teleportation to get here I swear that girl is mysterious but I don't mind she's sweet and so young and is very smart and strong I'm glad she's in my little family.

3 hours later

Well training is done I know how to used all demon magic now well I guess I go back to the crew and catch up and throw a little party as I'm gonna be back for 2 weeks well one if you don't include the job.