The queens crew

Nobody's P.O.V

The whole crew is all together which rarely happens when they all are top assassin and have jobs to do there all talking until the blue alarm has been activated.

Lucy's P.O.V

In my head I was panicking I thought that everyone was here with us the blue alarm only goes off when one of our assassins need help and that never goes  off it's only gone off three times I looked around the room I could only count 227 but we have 228 members and that's when it hit me I couldn't find Romeo anywhere I got angry with myself that I forgot about him and put my assassin clothes on and went to where he sent the stress signal.

Lucy's

I was searching from where he sent the distress signal from and found him

I was searching from where he sent the distress signal from and found him. He was surrounded by 72 men and 33 girls a dark expression came over my face as I landed next to him they all looked at me like I was crazy "who are you and do you want to die?" One of the men said and I just laughed and there silence made me laugh louder "I'm Blur  the one that's gonna kick your sorry asses for picking on Flame" I stared at them with nothing but a cold expression but when they clocked on why are names are so weird they all gulped and a smirked for a split second I attacked them all at once and there where only three woman left after I sliced everyone of there gangs next I started at the other remaining three and realised someone I and too my surprised there was one guy left and my eyes widened as I saw his face the one that I recognised was MY BROTHER "Sting is that you?" I looked at him and the girls looked confused and Relief covers there eyes as soon as they tried to run I through 6 knife two for each one and made sure they where dead "Lucy??" Soon as he said my name I covered his mouth and hugged him "Sting Your alive!" He hugged me back and we talked while walking behind the shadows of my city the one I protect "Lucy can I ask you something?" He said too me and I just nodded like an idiot "can I umm join your assassin crew please" he said with a shy tone in his words but I didn't hesitate I immediately said yes and took him too the hide out to get his stamp and his training organisation set up.

Erza's P.O.V

"Romeo was it you who sent the distress signal?" He nodded and I tilt my head in curiosity "Where's Lucy?" And when he was about to answer I heard a voice from behind me "Looking for me Erza?" She walked up to me when I realised the blonde boy that I've never seen before behind her "Blur who's that?" I was in guard and was ready for an attack "Erza why are you calling me Blur in the hide out and that's my brother he's joining us" she said as it was nothing my mind was so confused I never knew she had a brother as I let my guard down I heard the blonde mans voice " Hello I'm Sting Lucy's little brother" he held out his hand which made me startled but I shook his hand afterwards and Lucy started shouting her mouth  off again "MIRA!!" All I heard was that then I left to speak to Cana.

Mira's P.O.V

I heard someone shouting my name as I looked around I saw Lucy still shouting my name and that's when I caught a glimpse of a man behind her with blonde hair and dark brown eyes like Lucy's "Hey Lucy how may I help you?" I said with a tint of confusion in my voice " We got a new member to the crew after he gets his mark I want everyone to celebrate okay so if you don't mind take My brother to get his mark" I nodded then realised what she said at the end of her sentence "Did you just say BROTHER!" I shouted and the whole crew went silent "Yes Mira this man right here is my little brother now don't waste anymore time I wanna celebrate!" Everyone jaws dropped and it slowly turned into cheers and happiness and I took Lucy's brothers hand and lead the way to the back where we give the marks out.

Sting's P.O.V

I'm so glad that I'm joining Lucy's crew. I followed Mira well she dragged me but soon as we got there the first words out of her mouth was "where do you want to mark and how do you know Lucy are you really her brother and how come I've never heard of you?" She asked me so many questions at once I froze " umm I'll have the mark on my shoulder and well I'm her brother and yes I'm really her brother and because me an Lucy haven't seen each other in years and she thought I was dead does that answer all your questions?" I said without taking a breath and she just smiled at me and put the mark on my shoulder "welcome to the fairytail crew and by the way your sister is the boss round here so good luck with that" my jaw dropped my sister is the leader round here that explains why she bossed Mira around. When Mira started to leave she turned around and looked at me " I believe I didn't catch your name" soon as she said that I just giggled "my name is sting last name Equlife" she just tilt her head" so is that Lucy's last name too?" They don't know Lucy's last name so she obviously wants to keep that a secret "No that's not her last name don't you know her last name?" A sad look creeped up in her face "No she's a closed book the only things we know about her is that she's the queen assassin and her names Lucy and now she has a brother" my eyes widened as she said them words " Well if you must know she also has another brother and a sister" her eyes widened I just walked past her and went back to the others.

Natsu's P.O.V

"Lucy you never told us you had a brother" she looked at me with a why would I face but it turns into a smile "Well I have two brothers and a sister" my eyes widened she actually told me something about her self at least we are getting somewhere we don't even know her age or where she is from "Lucy how old are you if you don't mind me asking?" Everyone went silent when I said them words and Lucy just smiled "I'm 21 years old just like you Natsu" her smile went away and they she saw her brother which I still don't know his name too but that's when Lucy spoke up "Everyone this is my brother Sting we will celebrate and then I would need Natsu Gajeel And Wendy to help with his training I will also be there to help him train and if Erza would like to join us training that would be great" everyone cheered at Lucy's words and she looked straight at me and smiled and for some reason my cheeks started to burn.