Day training

Natsu's P.O.V

The day ended with me Luce hanging out I suspect that she's training now I had to go back and well because it's pissing me off that I can't be near my Luce at all so I just went and took a job to keep my mind off of things.

Lucy's P.O.V

I've been waiting for Rouge for about an hour now my patience grew shorter every minute so I just decided to go to his room and drag his ass out.

Rouge's P.O.V

I'm sitting in bed regretting everything I attacked Lucy's boyfriend sister she killed one of my people then found out that person attacked Jasmine and Lucy got hit instead. The question in my head is where did everything go wrong? I was brought out of my thoughts by my bedroom door slamming open only to see my annoying sister Lucy.

"DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU'RE TRAINING ME TODAY" she looked at me like I just committed a crime. "Lucy why are you shouting like it's first thing in the morning like can't I sleep in for once?" She just glared at me so I got up before she killed me. "Fine let's go by the way where is Jasmine?" She just snapped her fingers and she was next to Lucy?????????? WHAT THE FUCK "What just happened?" My mind it hurts "Well I'll tell you Jasmine used magic to make her self unseen but I cancelled out her magic even though
she was trying to listen in on our conversation she failed terribly" I looked at Lucy and she smacked her behind the head "Ow what was that for also how could you tell I was here I lost my scent and everything?" I feel sorry for Jasmine she's and idiot if she thinks she can keep anything for Lucy.

Jasmine's P.O.V

Is this chick crazy or something why dose she always one up me it's starting to piss me off "That was for being nosy so stop winning" that's it I'm out I grabbed Rouge's arm and dragged him so we could start training.

Lucy's P.O.V

I followed them knowing we were going to start training then I realised the outfits me and Jasmine are wearing our assassin clothing and well it might just be my favourite one out of all of them.

Lucy's

Jasmine's

Jasmine's