The surprise training

Layla's P.O.V

I got up early this morning cause I have a surprise for Jasmine and Lucy they don't know who there training with next and I'm going to wake them up with breakfast in bed cause well there not gonna be able to have breakfast in bed for along time. I made my way to Lucy's room first. I opened the door to Lucy's room with breakfast in the other hand soon as she smelt bacon her eyes opened immediately and looked around the room soon as her eyes landed on me she smiled but when her eyes landed on the bacon she drooled "Breakfast in bed for the oldest princess" I said with a cheeky smile and a voice anyone should want to wake up to "Thanks mum and I couldn't find you yesterday and I needed to ask who am I training with today?" She asked with a smile as I passed her the tray that had her breakfast on I just backed away slowly while she was eating away like an idiot and before she could realise I was gone. My next mission was to get Jasmine up and i just sighed knowing this was gonna be a life or death situation. I got to Jasmine's room and I just sighed and opened the door and of course she was asleep I don't know why I had a little hope that she maybe awake so I don't have to go through hell I obviously really am stupid for thinking that the mad head would be up I laughed to myself and decided to wake her up. With the tray in my left hand I walked up to the sleeping Blonde "Jasmine wake up Hun I brought you breakfast in bed" I saw her move and flinched everyone must think I'm crazy for waking up this beautiful beast and obviously she gets her beauty from me both the girls do "Jasmine wake up your breakfast is getting cold" I said one more time and she woke up instantly and I just stood back a little bit with sweat dripping down my face she just saw me and gave me a death glare then saw the food and that death glare turned into a happy aura and I just passed her the food quickly before she got mad "Jasmine eat up quickly you and Lucy are going training and I'll give you the details when both of you are dressed and ready" I walked out of her room before she could say the world and the tension realised my body soon as I walked out the door and I felt dizzy being relaxed and just walked to my office to make a few phone calls.

Lucy's P.O.V

I got out of bed after eating breakfast and called Virgo to take it out for me while I got ready. I took a shower brushed my teeth dried my hair and put on some simple clothing so I could go downstairs and scold my mother for not telling me who I was training with damm she's annoying. I arrived down stairs to find my mother not there and no was Jasmine I wasn't worried about Jasmine cause she probably asleep by now but if there was one place where my mother would be it would be her office. I walked to her office and didn't even bother to knock I just walked straight in "MOTHER!" She flinched at my voice and she could tell I was annoyed when I realised she was on the phone I made her hang up "Lucy what was that for?" I just glared at her "Who am I training with today?" I asked in a serious tone and she just gulped and soon as she was gonna tell me the door was kicked wide open and I knew who it was in a instant "JASMINE SHE WAS JUST ABOUT TO TELL ME YOU IDIOT!" She fell back a little at my harsh tone "LUCY DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE ITS TO EARLY IN THE MORNING AND IM HERE FOR THE SAME REASON YOU ARE!" She was furious but I just huffed in annoyance knowing that this was gonna turn into a fight and I really wasn't in the mood to fight but if she thought for one second I was gonna back down she had nothing coming "IF I WAS YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR ILL KILL YOU PAINFULLY AND SLOWLY!" She gulped as she could tell I was serious she just stood there and sighed "Mother who are we training with today?" Jasmine asked but when we turned to see our mother she was sweating and I could tell how terrified she was by the look in her eyes cause she knew what we were capable of and she knew we was dead serious.

Jasmine's P.O.V

"Okay mum calm down it's alright it's over now I'm sorry she just wiped the sweat from her forehead and started to open her mouth when my dad come through the door I just sighed in frustration "DAD GET OUT!" All I said was them words and he was gone in a flash I walked over to the door and locked it and turned to mine and Lucy's mother "As you was saying?" I saw my mother take a deep breath before she spoke "YOUR TRAING WITH THE DRAGONS!" She shouted at the top of her lunges me and Lucy just jumped for joy and hugged our mother and ran out the door to pack our stuff. I got to my room and my bags were already to go and all I heard was Lucy screaming "JASMINE LETS GO OUR BAGS HAVE BEEN DONE FOR US LETS GO!" I got my bag and went out as I grabbed Lucy's hand and teleported do where the dragons are knowing Lucy had not learned that magic.