The Hang Over

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up before opening my eyes I thought to myself that's the best sleep I've ever had soon as I opened my eyes I saw someone's arm around me I looked up and saw a certain salmon headed freak "NATSU!!!!" I shouted with no hesitation he woke up in a instant "Good Morning Luce" he just simply said which annoyed me "What happened why are you still holding me and why are you sleeping next to me?" I stated with a little annoyance in my voice he just blushed and stood up letting me go "Well you was drunk last night so I took you to bed and when I was about I leave you asked me to stay so I did and then well I was planing on leaving when you fell asleep but then I fell asleep and umm please don't kill me!" He sighed and put his hands over his face waiting for me to hit him "you're so annoying you know that" I face palmed and sighed at the annoying boy and he just smiled at me what the hell is his problem "Luce?" He simply said "What now Natsu?" I sighed while thinking of what stupid thing he was gonna say next "Well can I be your partner I know you work alone and all but I really wanna work with you even if it is just once?" He said in a sad tone and me being nice and everything I just sighed "Okay one job if I don't like your skills I will never go on a job with you ever again got it" I just got up and walked away before he could say anything else when I went to the main part of my assassin quarters and saw Sting and the others past out on the table and the floor my head was aching so much And I just knew if I woke them up they would be so loud and give me more of a headache then I already have so I just left them there and walked home.

Natsu's P.O.V

As I watched Lucy walk away I couldn't believe she said yes and my skills she said about that's when I realised "Shit I have to get training" I said out loud not even thinking i started to panic thinking that she heard me as I was peeking out the door she was gone I sighed in relief and walked out I didn't even notice the guys there sleeping until I walked out. "Really there all still sleeping gee unbelievable" I walked up to them and slapped all of them on the head "WAKE UP YOU LAZY IDIOTS!" I shouted at the end of the table and they fell of there seats and I just laughed "What the hell Natsu why are you shouting for?" Sting just looked at me with annoyance "Because you need to wake up" I said while crossing my arms "Yeah yeah where is Lucy?" He said changing the subject while rubbing his head "Ummm I'm not sure" I said itching the back of my neck "What do you mean your not sure she was with you the whole night wasn't she?" The angry tone at the end of it just made me sweat all I could do is turn around and run so that's what I did "NATSU!" I heard him shouting and o ran even faster.

Sting's P.O.V

That bastard touching my sister I hate him next time I see him I'm gonna beat the living shit out of him fuck this my head hurts I'm gonna head home , when I was leaving I heard a voice behind me " Oi Sting" I turns around and saw Gajeel there "Oh hey Gajeel how may I help you?" I said with a little annoyance in my voice I just want to go home my head feels like it's about to explode "what happened last night?" He said with a croaky voice while holding his head " Gajeel how am I supposed to know I was probably more drunk then you?" What's with him how am I supposed to know gee this idiot worse then Natsu WAIT did I just say someone more of an idiot then NATSU shit I take that back "Were is salamander that loud ass prick?" Here we go again "He ran off cause I was gonna kill him that reminds me I have to go find the prick thanks Iron freak seya" and that was that I was out of there on my way to find the idiot that touched MY SISTER.

Lucy's P.O.V

I'm finally home ugh my head maybe a nice relaxing bath with help. I started to run the bath and went out to grab a bath bomb cause I felt why not relax while I have a bath I let my hair down and sighed thinking of what happened last night I don't remember much but I can tell what Natsu said was true all well I'm gonna get in the bath now.