Training with Zeref

Zeref's P.O.V

I woke up early knowing I had to train the little idiot as known as my sister Lucy so I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. I walked down stairs and Lucy was not there and that meant she was still asleep and that's when my evil side came out it was time for a prank I walked to Lucy's room to see her and Jasmine are sleeping I didn't know why they were in the same room but I get to prank both so it's a plus I got a bucket full of water and stood on my tiptoes to get both of them and I poured it all over them and hid as quick as I could but I wasn't quick enough Lucy had gone she disappeared which scared the day lights out of my I felt air on my neck and jumped and fell on my ass "Lucy what the fuck" I said and I felt someone else's presence behind me oh shit two against one I did not think this through "Oh umm Hey Jasmine sleep well?" I said while I was heading towards the door slowly I'm gonna die here that's all that I kept on saying in my head "MAVIS SAVE ME!" I shouted so loud that it could wake anyone up but Lucy and Jasmine already had me pinned good bye life as I thought that the door opened and it was mother and father and Mavis standing there shocked "Really you pissed the girls off and you want us to help umm sorry but we don't have death wishes so good luck hopefully seya at breakfast" mother said and and the other two just nodded and they closed the door and didn't come back them bastard left me here to die with the two demons crap there so gonna pay for this in the after life.

Lucy's P.O.V

This bastard woke me up for what training I've got all day this bastard is gonna die "Zeref any last words?" I said with a dark aura surrounding me and Jasmine he didn't take that lightly "I'm sorry girls I'll buy you more clothes if you don't kill me please" he said with a shaky voice me and Jasmine just looked at each other and nodded and punched him in the gut the same time and walked at to eat breakfast "Don't forget our new clothes or your dead and there is no were to hide got it" we said walking down  the hall to the kitchen to eat breakfast and just left him there "Morning people how was your sleep?" I asked and they looked at me like there asking where is Zeref "He's not dead" I sighed at the thought that he's not dead but they were al relived but they didn't say anything cause they knew that me and Jasmine have the worst temper you could imagine but I let it go and ate my breakfast before getting ready for training.

Jasmine's P.O.V

I'm so sleepy I need more sleep screw it "Lucy I'm not gonna be able to help train I need more sleep I think shopping with you tired me out your so fast and I need sleep so yeah have fun" I said and was walking away "Where do you think your going?" Lucy said while grabbing my wrist "Umm too bed duh" I said in the most obvious voice ever "If I have to train with him then do are you so stop being a bitch and do as your told" she just stated and I gave up and just nodded and sat back at the table waiting for Lucy to finish. She finished at we went to her room to get ready as she didn't know what to wear on she had tons of clothes so I had to pick something out for her and this is what I picked.

"Here since your learning death magic this is what you should wear" she came out and just nodded and was walking with me since my clothes were in my room and she decided I should wear