Christmas special Karaoke night 🎁🎁

Cana's P.O.V

"Everyone listen up I would like for Erza , Lucy , Jasmine and Wendy to please come up here and sing with me and I know you all know this song and we all enjoy it cause last Christmas we made a dance routine but today we are just gonna sing it so come on up and grab a microphone and get ready"

(Play song)

Wendy

I don't want a lot for Christmas there is just one thing I need

Cana

I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree

Erza

I just want you for my own more then you could ever know

Jasmine

Make my wish come true

Lucy

All I want for Christmas is

All

You!!

Erza

I don't want a lot for Christmas there is just one thing I need I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree

Jasmine

I don't need to hang my stocking there upon the fire place Santa Claus won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas Day

Lucy

I just want you for my own more then you could ever know make my wish come true

Erza

All I want for Christmas is you

All

You baby

Wendy

I won't ask a lot this Christmas I won't even wish for snow

Erza

And I'm just gonna keep on waiting  underneath the mistletoe

Cana

I won't make a list and send it to the North Pole for Saint Nick

Jasmine

I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click

Lucy

Cause I just want you here tonight  Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do??
Baby

All

All I want for Christmas is you

Lucy

You baby

Erza

All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere and  the sound of children's laughter fills the air

Lucy

And everyone is singing I hear those sleigh bells ringing

Erza

Santa won't you bring me the one I really need? Won't you please bring my baby to me?

Cana

I don't want a lot for Christmas this is all I'm asking for

Erza

I just want to  see my baby standing right outside my door

Jasmine

I just want you for my own more then you could ever know

Lucy

Make my wish come true
Baby

Erza

All I want for Christmas  is you

All

You baby all I want for Christmas is you baby all I want for Christmas is you baby all I want for Christmas is you baby

Lucy's P.O.V

After we finished singing I found myself walking towards Natsu and the look on his face was priceless he had the look of jealousy but he had the softest eyes I could ever dream of I think he was jealous because what I'm wearing and he can definitely tell of how many boys are staring at me but I look over to Erza and see she has more heads turned then I do so I don't stand out to much well I'm happy  but I'm not even in the bar yet which is worrying that's we're all the drunken idiots are which means the worst of it is still to come  " Luce? Is that you ?" I smirked at him with the sexiest smooth eyes "I dress up nice don't you think?" He's jaw dropped and I just laughed and walked to the bar and as I thought about not having all the attention I take one step into the bar room and all eyes on me I guess I over done it tonight I ignore it and started walking to Mira behind the bar and realised there eyes are all following me some are whistling some are just drooling but I can't let it bother me I need a bottle of vodka to get through this night.

Natsu's P.O.V

My mind is running and still trying to process how much beauty but skin showing I'm not happy no more all guys staring at her I'm gonna go find her. I see her at the bar and everyone is looking at my Luce this is making my blood boil  and with out realising it I've opened my mouth "STOP LOOKING AT MY LUCE YOU ASS HOLES!" They obviously didn't listen so I started throwing punches and fire everywhere and all the boys are now fighting like we normally do destroying the place but little did we all forget Lucy is still in the room "SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!" It all went silent and everyone starting to sweat we know we are in the wrong "It's Christmas no fighting" she said with a glare and looked directly at me and then flicked her hair and turned her chair back towards the bar but damm she looked hot doing it I decided to protect her by sitting on her lap so no one will look at her boobs and plus she will give me more attention then 'or will I' wait what did I just hear Luce in my head can she read minds oh shit Luce is that you 'yep ' I jumped from Lucy's lap and landed on my ass on the cold floor and Luce continued her bottle of vodka and completely ignored me damm she has a lot of magic it's unbelievable but then I remembered I'll get too see her in action tomorrow  it will be the first job me  and her  have taking with each other I guess my skills are alright I might try and show off a bit hopefully she don't try and kill me in the process at least I still have hope .

Erza's P.O.V

This night has been fun but I can tell it won't last long The darkens are on their way well tonight I'm going to make this last but tomorrow will be the towns worst nightmare I'll have to warn Lucy