― 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER SIXTEEN 」

― YOU WERE CURRENTLY back in the council clubroom after Fuyuki dragged you back from the gym.

"Why don't we  all sit down?" You finally intervened in the awkward silence. "We can um...talk about it..?"

Fuyuki let out a breath, angrily and sat down. "Now explain."

You sweat-dropped. All eyes were on you at the moment as you felt like running into a hole.

Hideki, who noticed the tight atmosphere decided to do something about it.

"Ahem, we should-"

Alas, he was cut off by an angry Fuyuki who demanded her answers. "No."

"I haven't said anything yet?"

You took a deep breath and sat down. 

"Sorry, I wasn't able to get to the meeting," You apologized with your gaze focused on the council members. "But I kind of uh, step down from the president position."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Calm down, Fuyuki," Hana put a hand on the blondette's shoulder, trying to calm her down. "Let's hear her out."

Hana gave you a reassuring smile. You looked over to the others to see them all giving you the same look to which you took as a signal and continued.

"I don't really want to be a president. It makes me feel...superior to you. Like I'm being on top and I...I'm- I don't want that."

There was silence afterward.

Fuyuki's eyes softened as she understood your reasoning.

"Alright, alright," Fuyuki laughed while patting your shoulder. "I get it now. Don't worry, we understand."

"But you're not going to leave us right, Y/N-chan?" Keiko who had been quiet this whole time spoke up. 

You gave her a smile and shook your head no, assuring you won't.

Everyone exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Now that it's over," Wakumi broke the silence and walked over to the middle of the room. "Let's do something fun together!"

Fuyuki's eyes lit up at the mention of 'fun together'. "OH OH OH!"

Midori narrowed her eyes. "Define 'fun' please."

"Ahaha!" Kenta laughed and made his way to Midori and placed his hands on her shoulder. "Don't be so tight Midori!~"

His hands were, unfortunately, slapped off by the mentioned girl.