SNEAK PEEKS of my other books

HER FIVE PROTECTORS

Athena does not know how her life managed to turn out like this. She was just walking on the empty road and trying to search for her destination when suddenly a SUV blocked her path.

The door opened revealing huge, scary and well built guards. They grabbed her arms and made her hostage. She tried to struggle but it was fruitless. Their grips around her arms wasn't rough as she expected it to be.

One of the guard who looked like a chief of them muttered something on his ear piece something like 'we got her'. She was almost gently pushed into the car. She was confused. Literally there were many questions in her mind but she was too scared to even say something. She wasn't used to talking to strangers. Especially scary strangers.

She was gently dragged out of the car and then found herself in a plane. She had never even seen a plane from this closeness. She had only seen it once high in the air. But holy freakish it was huge!

But despite it's massive size she didn't see many other people here. It was only her, these guards and the flight attendants. So here she is being shipped to some other country. Why is this she happening to her? What did she do? She doesn't know. But she knows that this isn't the destination she first believed to go.

H I S L I T T L E R O S A

Roseanne shook her head afraid from her father's angry, annoyed look.

"What happened to your face?" The little girl couldn't help but frown at her father's words. She again shook her head slowly almost hesitantly.

"Can't you speak?" Alexandros asked annoyed.

"Sowy Daddy.. Not allow to tell." She whispered timidly. Roseanne was shocked after hearing no stutter in her own words.

"Stop calling me that! I am not your fucking father!" Roseanne flinched when he grunted angrily.

"Then who is?"

"Not me! Ask your mother.." He rolled his eyes.

Roseanne frowned and looked down at her hands.

"What do you mean you are not allowed?" Alexandros didn't liked her being quiet. Something irked inside his chest as he looked at her bruises covered face and black eyes.

"M-mommy won't like it.."

"Oh.. Is that so?" Roseanne nodded timidly.

"Can I play here?" She asked shyly.

"Do anything you want. Just don't disturb me!" Alexandros grunted and closed his eyes looking annoyed.

Roseanne nodded, she didn't minded her father's rude words. For the first time in her life, she was feeling safe in someone's presence.

Roseanne quietly started drawing on the sand with a small stick.

Alexandros when again woke up next time, Roseanne wasn't anywhere to be seen. His eyes suddenly snapped to the place where was she sitting.

His brows furrowed when he glanced at the messy drawing on sand. There was what seemed to be like a big bear and on his lap, a small girl was sitting.

Alexandros scoffed when he read the words right under it.

Roseanne luv Dady..

"Roseanne?"

"Oh! It must be her name.."

He again rolled his eyes as his hand moved forward to erase Roseanne's creation but he suddenly froze.

He cursed to himself for feeling weak but retracted his hand away.

"Little piece of s-- That thing is playing with me!" He growled and stood up on his feet and walked out from the den with a scowl on his face.