(28) ADOLESCENT

They reached back Italy next day. She was greeted by the smiling faces of Serenity and Serena. She hugged them both, actually surprising the both of sisters.

She rested the whole day and was reading some novels to pass her time.

In evening, a knock sounded on her door. In confusion she stepped out from her bed and moved towards the door to open it.

It revealed Hunter standing there with a bored, cold look in his eyes and face. It was surprising for Nora to see him there.

"Do you need anything?" She asked with a tiny smile.

"You are coming with me tonight." His words made her confused.

"Where are we goi-"

"Get ready in something appropriate!" He replied while eying her up and down. But it wasn't a uncomfortable type.

She immediately got dress and made her way downstairs. The entire mansion seemed quiet for some reasons. Like no one was present there.

Hunter was already wearing for her downstairs and today he was wearing a black tux. He looked at her with no emotion in his eyes. But then he slightly nodded his head and Nora only took it as a sign of approval.

Nora stared at him in confusion as he told her to follow him.

They made their way towards the sleek black car parked near the entrance of front doors. A guard opened the door for them and Hunter first let her slid in before himself getting in.

"Where are we going?" She again asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Somewhere." That was his reply.

"But where?" She again asked.

"Shut up! Don't annoy me." He said in a annoyed tone.

"Why are you so rude?" She frowned.

This time he turned his face to look at her.

"Why are you so irritating?" He retorted back looking more annoyed.

"I am sorry if I am irritating you but I just want a simple, small answer of my question." She said softly. There was no hint of anger in her eyes and it only made Hunter more irritated.

"We are going to a fuckin' club! I don't want to take you there at my own wish but I don't have any other choice because apparently William does not trust you little 'sister' and he wants someone to babysit you. Unfortunately others are out of the city right now and this all left me to turn up as a babysitter! I have some important work at club and now I have to tag you along with me at such dangerous place." He spat at her face.

Nora flinched slightly in fear. She gripped herself and started to play with her fingers to calm herself down.

"He can trust me. I won't run I promise and thanks for worrying." She whispered lowly enough for him to hear.

"Who the fuck said I am worrying about you?" Hunter asked with a look of disbelief on his face.

"That club couldn't be a dangerous place for you. You are forced to take me there with you because you have no other option. You don't have to give a false statement to me that William does not trust me. I know he does otherwise he wouldn't had given me a permission to visit L.A. He told you to take me there with you because he does not completely trust the guards and other security. He knows that you are able to protect me even if we are at somewhere dangerous." Nora explained with a small smile playing on her face.

Hunter stared at her face with narrowed eyes and his lips pressed in thin line.

She was true!

But was he going to accept it?

Nah! He will never!

It would hurt his elephant size ego!

"Don't try to act over-smart with me kid. Your brain is focusing on false assumptions." He smirked.

"I am not a Kid! A adolescent, yes!" Nora corrected him.

"Little brat!" He grumbled under his breath looking completely irritated. It was the first time someone was winning in front of him and without even arguing just stating the truth with that fucking cute smile on the face.

"I like this nickname. It's special because you have given it to me." Hunter rolled his eyes at his words.

Did this girl ever disliked something?

Soon they reached in front of the club named 'Two Shots'. A discomfort settled in the pit of her stomach as her eyes fell on the crowd waiting in lines for their turns to enter inside.

"Now hear me out-" Hunter's demeanor changed into much colder one. He looked scary for some reason due to this sudden change in his mood.

"If someone is making you uncomfortable just by simple staring or in any way, just double tap my shoulder. If you want a drink that would never be alcohol, tap my shoulder one time. If someone tries to offer you a drink or something, you are to say no strictly. Maybe I won't be at your side every second but my eyes will be always on you. If you feel any kind of fear from anyone or something, just lift your thumb up like that." He made her understand everything and told her to slid out from the other side.

She immediately complied.

"OMG! IS THAT HUNTER O'CRIMSON?!!!" Someone yelled from the lines.

"MARRY ME HUNTER!"