Chapter 2

"Where did the door go?" Eleanora mumbled to herself confused when she found the door nowhere to seen.

There was a sinking feeling deep in her heart but she ignored it and stepped inside with a usual skip in her steps.

"Momma! Where are you?" With a small pout formed on her lips, she looked around her home. There was a unusual quietness present.

She heard some sounds coming from upstairs and moved towards the stairs. Nora felt something strange creeping in her heart. Those small noises led her in front of her mother's room.

She brought her hand up to wrap around the door knob. She slowly pushed the door open and at the same time, a loud bang of gunshot resonated in the silent chilly air.

Nora's eyes made contact with her mother's teary eyes one last time as life slowly ripped out of them. Her body fell backwards with a loud thud.

Nora could only stare. She couldn't speak, she couldn't breathe. She failed to notice two huge men present in the room. Her eyes remained staring at her mother's lifeless body.

She stumbled back but instead of hitting the hardwood floor, her back hit a hard chest. Snapping out of her daze, she slowly lifted her head to look up at two men present in the room.

Her eyes identical as them clashed with each other. But her eyes were filled with pain, shock but their eyes were emotionless almost like dead, void of any emotions. Just like her mother's lifeless eyes were but they were breathing alright but her mother wasn't.

She again turned to see her mother. She was dead. Why? "M-momma." She yelled and tried to rush towards her, seemingly forgetting about the man behind her.

He grabbed her wrist and jerked her back on the place. Nora looked up as she finally let the tears flow down her eyes, her eyes made another contact with another pair of identical eyes. The more she looked at them, it felt she was staring at her own eyes reflection in mirror.

Those eyes weren't blank but there was an small flicker of gentleness and intense fury filled in them.

"L-let go." She choked out. All of this seemed like nightmares and she was feeling herself breaking down bit by bit, pieces by pieces.

"Damon!" One of the man inside the room acknowledged the man holding her wrist. His voice was self explanatory that he was the leader of them. There was a authority present.

"If this brat is who I think then I would like to bring this pathetic woman back into living, before killing her over and over again." Nora flinched. It was the another man who was present in the room. His voice sounded harsh, deep and rough to her ears filled with unbearable hate.

Just who were these men?

Nora continued to struggle and she looked up at the man holding her with a glare and disgust. But she found him nodding at the men inside the room. He had that weird telepathic talk with eyes without speaking.  Damon is his name.

"NORA!" Her father's frantic yell sounded from downstairs. Nora's eyes went wide.

"DAD!" She yelled back and tried to struggle more but to no avail.

Damon pulled her into the side leaving the other two men the space to walk. They made their way downstairs.

Damon kept her pinned on the place despite how much she struggled. She had never felt so much afraid in her entire life. She wanted to wake up from this horrible nightmare but nothing was working.

A minute of silence later.

BANG! BANG!

Nora froze, stunned at the place. She hardly felt Damon dragging her down the stairs. Her body couldn't move on own, she would have collapsed if not Damon's hand around her wrist, holding her from falling. She looked like some living yet dead doll.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she found her last of family dead too. She was pulled out from the door and settled inside the familiar black car.

She didn't even feel when her senses completely succumbed to darkness.

Hope you like it❤️