Chapter 36

Few of the next days were all same boring. Nora went to school and back home, the cycle went on lazily. Then it was the time of winter breaks. Nora was enjoying her free time, hiding under the layer of blankets.

It wasn't until William announced something at one of dinner night.

"A party?" Nora's eyes widened in surprise and amazement.

"And we are organising it here? But what's the occassion?" She couldn't help but bounce her knees a little, feeling excited.

Back home at her parents house, she wasn't allowed to have parties nor that she had friends to begin with. The thought suddenly made her feel bitter but she forgot about it and put her attention on William.

"One of the reason that it is your 16th birthday tomorrow." Her jaw dropped at William's words.

She could not help but blink in amazement again.

"You remember my birthday?" She asked a moment later still feeling surprised.

"She is 15 already?" Hunter intervened, speaking his thoughts out loud.

Lucifer blinked also astonished.

"What? Do you think I'm 13?" She asked, her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"I thought you were still 10." The way Hunter said these words so truthfully had made Nora frozen. Angel and Lucifer laughed hysterically.

Damon noticed adoringly how his little sister pouted sadly. He found everything about her adorable.

"Meanie!" She exclaimed suddenly feeling angry.

"Brat!" He commented nonchalantly.

"You are a nuisance, Hunter!" Nora scoffed.

"You are nothing but a child! So better respect me!" He sneered back.

"Geez. You guys are so loud." Hades said who suddenly woke up in the middle of his nap.

He fell asleep earlier while eating dinner.

"Shut up lazy ass/Hades!" Hunter and Nora yelled together.

"Hunter, I can understand Nora but why are you acting like a child too, bro?" Lucifer butted in.

"You indirectly called me child too?" Nora accussed him.

"Well you are always being babied. So technically it's not wrong." Angel shrugged, ignoring Hades who fell asleep beside him.

"When am I being babied? I never noticed." Nora mumbled suddenly confused.

"Vincent took you to the Disney world." Lucifer pointed.

"So what? That doesn't make sense."

"Vincent never gave someone that sort of attention. He is nothing but a work freak and he hates travelling for what he says and I quote 'nonsense' reasons. I meant to say, once you said to Vincent that you want to go there, he took you there. He never did anything nice to us even if we begged for it when we were kids." Angel ranted on.

All eyes went to Vincent who was innocently drinking beer.

"What?" He pretended that he didn't understand.

"Speak the truth that you both like her the most." Lucifer snapped his fingers at Vincent including William. William calmly raised his brow.

"There are more than enough reasons to like Nora the most. You can ask Hunter too." At William's words and Vincent's silent agreeing noise, heads snapped up to Hunter who was already knowing where this was going.