Chapter 13

Don't skip the note at end!!!!

Eleanora was trying to get connect with her brothers. It wasn't easy. They acted rude, impolite, scary, angry, simply being lazy or they didn't seem like the one to interact with anyone. Lucifer was an exception though. Or even Damon.

Nora sighed. It was the middle of the night. She had tried so hard to sleep but nothing was working.

She dragged her feet out of the bed and started making her way out of the room. The hallways were quiet with dimmed lights. She managed to find her way to kitchen while taking notice of the unusual silence in the air. It seemed like her brothers weren't present at home leaving her alone under the care of guards.

It sounded a little weird. She's already have used to seeing them all around here but now their absence seemed weird.

Nora made her way to the kitchen and she wasn't really surprised to find no maids or servants present there. It was very late at night. They all probably went to their quarters.

She rummaged through the fridge and was amazed to see every kind of ice creams and other sugary sweet stuff. How did she actually missed it? She grabbed as many as container as she could and stuffed her tummy full.

She laid her head down on the table with a heavy, satisfied sigh. A small hiccup escaped her lips for some odd reason.

"I should probably drink something." She made her way to the second fridge in search of some nice drink.

Inside, there was vegetables and fruits. She checked other one and her eyes bulged out of sockets after seeing it stacked up with different brand of alcohol and drinks.

Curiously, she pulled one bottle out of the stock. She looked at the brand name in confusion as it was written in some foreign language.

She shrugged and popped the cap open. She sniffed it's smell and confirmed to herself that thankfully it wasn't alcohol.

Her hand moved quick to grab a glass from the counter. She poured a small amount of liquid in it and said cheers to herself.

She took a small sip of it and sighed as the cold liquid rolled down her throat.

"Mhm. It does taste good like berries."

She smiled and poured some more of it and gulped it down her throat in a one go. It continued till the whole bottle was gone.

She gave a puzzled look to her surroundings when everything started dancing.

She giggled after letting out a loud burp of satisfication.

"Why all this so funny?" She asked herself still giggling and started making her way out of the kitchen.

She collided into the door with a loud thump.

"So sssorry sir, did nott see youu there." She hiccuped.

She knocked into many things on her way and finally stumbled into the living room of the mansion.

Her gaze wandered around the dim light living room.

"Hmmmm. What to do?" She tapped her chin with her finger while trying to think. A invisible bulb appeared on top of her head nearly blinding the whole area.

"Ohhh. I know baby."

She clumsily jumped on top of the table but froze.

"I wan dance but where music?" A pout formed on her lips.

"But I sing..." She clapped at her terrible idea.

"Why you aways *hiccup* in a moood?
Ddduckin *hiccup* round, actin' brand newuuu
I ain't trynna tell *hiccup* you what to do
But ttry to *hiccup* play it cooooo----"