(20) AGAIN STARTING

Damon moved towards William's study and as he expected David was yelling at William. William, on the other hand looked pretty much unaffected and bored.

"The plan is successful." Damon informed him.

"YOU CRIMSON BROTHERS' ARE MANIPULATIVE SICK-MINDED!" David growled at them. Damon rolled his eyes.

"Is that so?" William raised his brow.

"Yes! You forced me to create these misunderstandings between Eleanora and me!" David sneered.

"We maybe more than evil as Nora and others thinks but we are not like you! Don't forget we can bury you alive right here and now!" Damon glared back at him.

"What do you mean by not like me? I don't bath with other people's blood that is so popular in your profession!" In a swift moment, Damon's hand was wrapped around David's throat, ready to cut his oxygen supply.

"We are not disgusting motherfuckers as you! We do not sell a 12 years old innocent girl for one night to any random person when drunk!" David's eyes widened as Damon applied pressure on his neck and spat these words out at his face.

"Now I have a reason and time to kill him. I don't know why are you stopping me, brother." Damon huffed at William and loosened his hold around David's throat as his face turned red due to the lack of oxygen.

"H-how d-d-do y-you k-k-know? D-did E-eleanora t-t-told y-you t-this?" David choked out after a bad coughing fit.

"Why forcing her to speak the truth when we have several other sources!" Vincent's voice reached their ears. He was standing, leaning against the door.

"Y-you d-didn't t-t-told N-nora? S-she w-would n-never f-forgive me. S-she will h-hate m-me i-if s-she f-find o-out a-about t-this." David panicked.

"She already does hate you now." Vincent rolled his eyes.

"I was in the need of money. I forced myself to do it. But I never knew that this incident could turn her like this. She badly wanted to tell me and Acacia about that night at first but I always changed the topic and distracted her and Acacia. Then all of a sudden, she stopped. I just wanted her to be quiet in this matter but I never did imagined that she will become quiet forever!" David confessed with tears streaming down his eyes.

"Now stop being melodramatic and get the fuck out of here! If you ever come near her, we will tell her everything- every truth, your every crime!" Vincent stated coldly.

"And then we will kill you in front of her eyes. I don't think if she will try to stop us then." Damon shrugged.

"Now get the fuck out of our property!" William waved his hand in dismissal.

****************

Next day, Nora woke up after some two hours sleep. Last night was something. At the start, she was feeling a little difficulty in sleep but her mind was at least relax. Damon's words were keep playing in her mind and Nora finally found a slight strength in herself to shut down those horrible memories of her past. A new start wasn't all bad at all.

After doing her morning business, she got dressed for the day.

She moved towards the door and before she could lift her hand to open it, it was opened by Elijah.

His mouth gaped open slightly as he saw a small but pretty smile that played on her lips. He was truly lack at words when she opened her mouth to speak.

"Good morning." Her tone was not dull like other times but today it was sweet and a little shy. Elijah smiled back.

"Morning. Ms. Eleanora!" He greeted.

"Where are the other guards? I thought my punishment was that three-four of you all will always follow me everywhere?" Her words might sounded confused but she was trying hard to bite back another relieved grin.

"Well apparently it's your brother's order so I will be the only one at your service." He grinned.

With that, he started escorting her towards the dining hall before taking his leave.

She took a seat on her usual type of chair and ran a hand through her hair.

"Calm down Nora! It's not that hard to maintain this smile on my face. There is something beautiful in every being and I should keep my mind concentrated on that. Good always win over bad!" She whispered to herself and at the same second, her brothers started entering inside.