(27) A N G E R

Tears rolled down her cheeks when those horrible memories hit her.

How she was raped!

To save herself at that night, she even tried to kill herself and the proof was that 11 inches scar on her hip.

It was 'his' doing. The most trustable person of her life. The same person who promised her that he will protect her at any cost. But was this his protection?

Anger bubbled inside her chest and her fists clenched in anger. Tears kept streaming down her face. Without even her mind's noticing, a sob escaped her throat. The lilies in her hand dropped on the dirty ground.

David's movements froze. His head snapped in Nora's direction. For few minutes, he wasn't able to believe his eyes.

"Eleanora!" He gasped out in shock when his eyes believed that she was truly there. It wasn't a hallucination.

"NORA!" He was already up on his feet and in a blink of eye, he rushed towards her.

He literally crushed her tiny frame in his warm, tight embrace almost not believing her standing there.

"Oh My Nora!" He cried and kept hugging her.

But this time something was different. Nora's arms stayed by her sides, her fists remained clenched hard in anger.

Something snapped inside her and by using her whole strength she pushed him. David stumbled back slightly.

"How.could.you?" She asked. Her tone low. There was something unusual with her.

Her innocent gaze today showed nothing but anger, heart breaking pain.

David's heart dropped slightly as he stared at her. Then after finally finding his next words, he spoke.

"What do you mean my daughter?"

Nora winced at the words and in the same second, she did something that she never even imagined in her whole life.

She slapped him.

Hard!

That he let out a sharp cry all of a sudden.

His legs stumbled back.

"Don't call me your daughter." She hissed at him coldly.

Like a stupid he tried to approach her again in confusion. He was about to touch her face but Nora again slapped his face hard.

His eyes widened at the painful sting that her hand left behind.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND NORA?" He gritted in anger.

"Weren't you out of your mind when you decided to sell a 12 years old girl?" Nora asked plainly, tears threatened to fall down her eyes but she controlled the damn waterfall in.

"No no no no Nora, my daughter. Forgive me please. I was forced due to the situation--" He rambled.

"This is Eleanora O'Crimson to you!"

"W-what they h-have done to y-you? Y-you are brainwashed." David said in anger.

"I am not. It's your sins that are making me say this. I told you that day too that you are nothing to me. But then I regretted. Today that regret washed away. You lost the right to call me daughter now. Because no father would ever do this disgusting thing to his daughter or son. Get out of here! You have no place in my life, in my heart."

"I don't care Nora about what you think about me or not! I will get you back my daughter, with me. We will be happy family again." His eyes held a crazed look. Nora wanted to step back but this new found courage stopped her.

"In your dreams David!"

After throwing a last cold look at her, he walked away. His face looked determined and his eyes showed a promise.

Nora ignored him and slowly walked towards Acacia's grave.

"You now know everything right! The person you loved the most, ruined me mamma!"

With these words, the remaining strength of her collapsed down on the ground as she broke down in tears.

She sobbed, cried loudly on the top of her mother's grave. She felt a sudden sense of familiarity and a strong presence behind her. A light movement on her head immediately eased the tension from her shoulders.

Acacia's spirit was there, caressing her daughter's head, comforting her as Eleanora cried her heart out.

When David passed the cars and towards the second end of road while mumbling some words under his breath, Lucifer was immediately out of his car.

He stared at his back with a raised brow and without a second thought, slowly made his way inside through the gates.

He walked around the unfamiliar path when from far, his eyes caught the outlining of a familiar person's body. He started walking closer with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his jeans.

Nora cried more heavily when the warm presence of her mother vanished. She sobbed more in pain at the feeling of her broken heart and the loss of warmth.

A stiff touch of a hand on her shoulder immediately gained her whole attention. She slowly lifted her head up to glance back.

Lucifer's cold, identical eyes met with her own. She wiped her tears away with the back of her hands and tried to cease her sobs and whimpers.

Her cheeks were red and wet with the tears but still she smiled slightly. She was exhausted with the whole breakdown but her heart felt light now.

"Take me back to our home." The words of her shocked Lucifer a little. Her positivity filled teary eyes was something he never imagined to see in this case. Here he thought that she was trying to plot escapes from him and here she wanted to go back to the same home where she was forcefully taken.

Without a second word, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. She followed his steps and one last time glanced back at Acacia's grave.

The spirit of her mother was sitting there, a small smile graced on her lips.

Nora smiled back.