Part 2 (Chapter 1)

First chapter of this part is same like the first chapter of Part 1...!!!

Eleanora hurriedly descends the stairs with a panic look on her face. She was just about to step out of the front door but her mother's voice resounded from behind her.

"No no missy. Don't even think about taking a step out." Nora pouted.

"But mom. I am gonna be lateee." She really did whined.

"Don't worry about it. Come back here, breakfast is already served."

"Ugh fine."

After having her breakfast, more like shoving the toast and sandwiches down her throat, she hurriedly stood up.

"Now I gotta go. Bye love you."

"Nor--" Acacia was pointing at the glass of juice but Nora was already out from the door. Acacia chuckled at her daughter's silliness.

With a small smile on features, Nora started her 10 minutes walk to the school. The nature was refreshing and it always managed to fill her heart with warmth.

School was well typical. Nora was practically considered outcast because she kept to herself and never really got between others matters. Just like that nobody bothered her. Nora liked it this way.

After the tiring day at the school, she groaned under her breath and started her journey back to her home. But to her worst luck, it was already raining heavily.

She kept walking in the heavy rain. Suddenly a loud honk from the car behind her, startled her.

In confusion she looked back at the expensive looking black cars that drove past her in a blur. Her heart forget to beat due to some weird reason.

She shrugged to herself and after with a lot of struggle finally reached home within the twenty minutes usually it only take ten minutes.

Her nose scrunched up in confusion when she find the same cars from earlier that passed her, standing in her driveway.

*************Fifteen minutes ago

Acacia was humming a unfamiliar tone under her breath and watching the tv when suddenly there was a knock on the door. She glanced at the clock to see that it was near the time of Nora's return.

Smiling, she got up from the couch and moved towards the door. But suddenly her eyes widened when it was kicked open and started to fall on top of her body. She managed to scramble away and it fell near her feet with a loud thump.

As she looked up, her eyes widened in horror as some large figures stepped inside. Just when the one spoke, her heart dropped in her stomach.

"Hello dear mother."