Chapter 7

Eleanora found herself cringing and flinching at the squeals of fangirls that suddenly appeared, blocking their way and swarming Hades and Lucifer like bees. Angel had made sure to make her stand at the distance in the corner so she won't get trampled over by them.

Lucifer had been glancing at her back to back seconds to make sure that she was ok. Though she looks slightly overwhelmed and fighting over the cringe, she was fine.

His attention was dragged on the group of girls surrounding him again as they pestered him to sign autographs and click selfies. Angel was doing no better. Sometimes Angel wished that he was like Hunter.

Due to his unpredictable and always angry behavior, these fan groups tend to keep distance from him because one time he literally threw one of the fangirl off the building who kept pestering him.

Though she was saved by the guards standing downstairs. His plan to scare these fanclubs off forever was too perfect and notch.

"Ok. I think that's enough. Hunter will be joining us within few minutes so I suggest that you leave now." Lucifer stated a blunt lie but it was enough to make the fangirls group bolt out of there.

Angel snickered before looking down at the fresh bouquet of tulips he was given by one of the girl.

"I suggest that you give it to Nora. She loves flowers." Lucifer said surprising Angel.

"From since when do you know?"

"She spends her most time in library and garden staring at the flowers." Lucifer shrugged and they both turned, expecting Nora to be standing at the same place but to their shock there was no one.

"Where did she go?" Angel bursted out first.

"She will be here somewhere. I will look around. Go to the security/control room and look at the security footages. Don't tell others if they call."

With a small nod, they rushed off in different directions.

Eleanora who was coming out of the bathroom, paused when someone blocked her way. She looked up to see a guy wearing a black hoodie that covered his face was standing in front of her.

"Excuse me." She tried to walk past him but to no avail. Her eyes widened when he lifted the hood, revealing his face.

"Y-you?" She gasped in shock.

"Yes Little girl it's me. You thought that I won't be able to find you if you changed your address." He grabbed her wrist tightly.

"You are coming with me! Your shitty father thought that he could stop me by complaining to the cops. Bet he will roll in his grave when I'd finally make you mine." The guy known as Jacob stated harshly. Nora let out a cry of protest as he started dragging her behind him. This time she won't fall weak and vulnerable in front of this guy.

"I have brothers and there's seven of them."

"So what? It doesn't matter! I'll kill them if they come in my way." He growled out.

"Oh really kid? I'd like to see you try." A voice rang out. Nora couldn't explain the relief she felt at the moment as her eyes fell on Lucifer and Angel. They were leaning at the entrance glass door. Seeing the brothers, crowd started gathering around them and many phones were out filming them.

Jacob paused. When he dragged Nora out no one was paying attention but now everyone was staring.

He gritted his teeth.

"Out of my way!" The crowd gasped at his words anticipating of the next action of Crimson brothers.

"Do you even know who we are?" Angel smirked.