(22) GOOD AND BAD

"ELEANORA!" Vincent yelled when she snatched her wrist out of his grip and started running upstairs.

"This gir-- FUCKING SLOW DOWN!" He shouted when she skipped a stair accidentally and was about to fell. He decided to follow her closely in case she got hurt. It didn't took much time for him to catch up with her.

By using stairs, Nora made it to the roof of the mansion. She giggled excitedly as she stared at the shining moon and stars.

"Vincyyy! We need a ropee."

Vincent unknowingly flinched at the nickname.

"Call me by my full name, Eleanora!" He warned her.

"Ahn what about noo! Vincyyy! Vincyyy! Vincyyy.........Vincyyy" She constantly started yelling.

Vincent's hand was moving towards his gun that was hidden in his vest. Everytime she said that word, Vincent felt like the entire mansion was shaking.

He controlled his anger by fisting his hands.

"Ok shut up now!" He commanded darkly.

Nora flinched a little at the way his voice sounded and immediately paused her teasing.

"Okokokok. Gett a rope."

"Why?" He raised his brow, looking completely annoyed.

"So we can pullll moon down with it's helppp silly!" She huffed.

Vincent mentally face palmed himself at the girl's stupidity.

"No! Rope can't do this work alone. We need some more stuff." Vincent answered back.

"mm. So let's gooo and gett em." She pushed his chest with both of her palms like forcing him to move back.

"Those stuff's are not available here yet so.." Vincent lied smoothly back.

"Ohh. So we havee to orderr them onlinee?" Nora asked curiously.

Vincent nodded.

"And it will take some days for them to arrive." Nora nodded back in understanding.

"So whattt we do noww?" She stuck her bottom lip out.

"Why don't you go to your room and sle--"She cut him off by yelling.

"Nope!"

Vincent glared at her.

"We shall admirree moonn." She giggled before plopping on the ground.

Vincent bit his lip to restrain himself from yelling or burst out in anger.

"Come sittt. There's plenty of spacee." Nora smiled politely.

For a moment, Vincent almost thought that she wasn't drunk but just annoying him for no reason. He sighed and sat down beside her.

He glanced at her face with narrowed eyes. A random smile was playing on her lips and her eyes were twinkling with the reflection of moon and stars falling in them.

He turned his head to shift his gaze at the sky. He wasn't able to understand what was making her look so happy after staring at these stars.

He rolled his eyes.

A moment later, he felt her eyes on his face.

"Your moon is up in the air. Not on my face." He said without looking at her.

He felt her hand inching closer to her, he grabbed her wrist immediately.

"What are you doing?" This time he looked at her.

"Yourrr hairrr. So shinny, smoothhh. Whatt hair productss youu useee?" She asked with a look of amazement in her eyes.

"It's none of your business." He stated.

Nora pouted before dropping her head on his shoulder.

"Now now now what do you think you are trying to do?" He gritted in anger as he pushed her head away, only for it to be again drop on him.

"Sleepinnng." She yawned loudly.

He sighed in frustration.

"We don't sleep with open eyes!" He told her in a annoyed tone.

"Shhhh."

They sat there for next complete hour, Nora was snoring lightly and her eyes were closed. Vincent didn't counted how many times he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He glanced at her sleeping face. He winced just by looking at the drool coming out from her mouth, staining his suit.

He attempted to pick her up but she unconsciously moved out of his reach and then she was laying face first on the ground. He growled out in frustration and again attempted to grab her.

Her eyes opened slightly and they innocently fluttered.

"Sleep!"

"Nopeee." She replied back while closing her eyes.

When he again moved to grab her, her eyes again started opening.

"Piggyyyy back rideee." She whined by extending her arms tiredly.

Vincent huffed and bite down the another angry growl.

He angrily followed her words.

Nora hid her face in his hair as he moved effortlessly. They made her way downstairs and now the guards were all present there. Even his brothers were back again.

He ignored their confused looks but he sure did hear the distinct laughter of Lucifer and twins. He decided to not to focus on them but at the girl, he was carrying on his back right now. He just wanted to desperately drop her in her bed, so she can sleep and be quiet. His head was hammering with the pain now because all of her stupid talks.

He finally reached her room and without showing extra care, dropped her down on the bed.

He was about to go out of her room quickly but her small hand wrapped around his wrist.

"Sleep Eleanora!" Nora eyes were glistening with tears. Vincent didn't bothered to look at them but kept his attention on the door.

"Hmmm. Good nightt Vincyy." She said one last time innocently and closed her eyes.

He pulled his wrist away from her and started to storm out of her room but not before muttering a small relieved good night in return.

Nora's eyes again fluttered open and she smiled slightly.

"Good always winss overr bad." She mumbled and then finally closed her eyes by wrapping her arms around her pillow. But Vincent who stood outside her door, heard them perfectly.

His fists clenched.