15.Alarm.

*ringgggggg*

*ringggggg*

argh why the fuck is the alarm ringing I don't even have a class this early, I turned around in my bed, groaning as the alarm still blaring in the background giving me a major headache. 

I picked up my phone only to see the screen blank... so it's not my phone the~

"Bright switch your alarm off!" I shouted turning around only to see the man peacefully sleeping as if his phone isn't completely going off like it some mayday call.

"Bright~" I again said when he showed no intention of waking up.

what is this!! wasn't this man waking up before me to avoid me? has he already gotten too comfortable 

"you fucking ass" I groaned, before sighing and getting up to physically wake him up.

"yah wake up, " I said shoving him a bit but he just hummed and slightly turned away making me roll my eyes,

look at this fucker sleeping peacefully while ruining my sleep. 

I sighed before starting to look for his phone,

"where is it?"I mumbled. 

I finally saw the damn loud phone so I reached out for it to finally put an end to my misery.

But if his alarm is ringing then doesn't it mean that he has cla~

"I thought we need to respect the tape" Bright suddenly said in more of his bed voice as he grabbed onto my arm pulling me onto him.

okay so maybe I didn't realise where Bright's phone was... there might be a slight chance that it was beside him away from me near towards the wall so... I might have leaned over him to get to it.

" what are you doing bright!" I said rolling my eyes. 

while he just smiled.

"well you said I need to respect the tape," he said his voice still rather husky.

I took my hand back and stood back up again.

"your alarm was giving me a headache so I had to disrespect the tape," I said making him smirk 

"if you keep your alarm running unnecessarily then I'll throw you and your phone out, "I said making his eyes widen.

"Woah how~"

"I know you Bright," I said cutting him off, before returning back to my bed,

I was now sitting on my bed my legs hanging down the side as I saw bright get up as well sitting upright his back up against the wall,

"that you do Metawin," he said sighing.

"when have you got your class?" I asked.

he looked over with an awkward smile,

"you don't have any class do you?"

"I...I mean I do but it got cancelled last night "he said and I nodded 

"you forgot to switch off your alarm then fine ~"

"well no.."

he said... I was about to. say that I won't kill I'm for ruining my sleep but he's giving me reasons to,

"I kinda let it be... since I thought ill get us breakfast or something," he said looking away.

he almost looked like he was blushing a bit making me hold back my chuckle.

"but ended up giving me a headache Bright Vachirawit good job," I said making him snap his head toward me.

" no no no... it's just.. uh I couldn't sleep last night so uh" he said in a slight panic

" Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked concerned making him give a small smile.

"because of you," he said making me confused.

"huh?"

"well... I kinda felt really giddy having you as my friend again.. so uh...also uhm seeing you still have the guitar made me extremely I don't know so yeah I ended up staying up all night" he said making me give a small smile.

"When did you become cute ?" I said making him look over.

"hearing you apologise yesterday was.. uh somehow something I needed to hear.. it was late definitely but I know you were honest and genuine about it all ...plus uh...Bright" I said looking around.

"I missed you," I said looking away not wanting to see his stupid face when I say these words.

"what the~" I exclaimed when I felt bright almost tackle me clinging onto me.

we were both now on the bed with him hugging onto me.

"I missed you too so fucking much win you have no clue," he said making me laugh. 

" yeah yeah get off of me though Bright!!" I said chuckling.

"no" he whined.

"what about breakfast?" I said making him spring up so fast shocking me,

" yes breakfast! let's get breakfast ... uh let go out to the mess," he said and pouted 

"I don't want to... your alarm really did give me a ~"

" let me grab food then! ill get it I know this place right outside campus I'll be right back!!" he exclaimed as he started to walk out.

"Bright" I called out making him stop and look back towards me.

" yeah? Do you want anything specific?~" he said looking like an overjoyed puppy.

"you are wearing boxers and a singlet," I said looking up and down, making him follow my eyes.

"right...eh eh I should change," he said awkwardly as he walked back into the room putting on clothes over top.

"yeah.. also here take my wallet~"

"no no I got it, "he said before rushing out.

in actuality, I didn't get much sleep last night either...we ended up talking for a few hours before heading to bed.

I got to know that even though uncle did agree to  Bright doing whatever he wanted in uni, he only partially agreed seeing how bright was behaving ... the fight with me and all but all that did also come with a big condition, bright was only allowed to take up music if he got into a good university, and even so his father only covers his academic and dorm fees along with some extra cash to cover for the study materials, which apparently barely cuts it since some teachers like to gives extra reference materials for us to buy which isn't already in the curriculum.

because of all this, he and drake started with the teaching, initially, they took in any and everyone but that ended up being chaotic so they limited it and since their classes are rather high in demand and popular... they ended up charging rather high rates. 

I mean from a business point of view I think that's amazing and quite clever.

but putting all that aside one thing is for sure... Bright ... he's a changed man that's for sure yet he acts the same as he was.

I'm honestly proud of him for being able to pull all this off.

and as for what I said before... I did miss him,

I'm happy to have him back... but the fear of the past repeating itself is always going to be there I think... I don't know.

🤍

A/n

the chapter is slightly delayed because for one I legit didn't know how to start but then also my dog has been feeling sick and she again started to just look like she wasn't feeling good so I sat with her petting her until she fell asleep

also, i haven't read the chapter through so there might be errors

🐣