20. Came to Bite

"And that's what happened," he said.

While I blinked at him, opening and closing my mouth like a fish gaping at him.

What exactly did he say right now? I feel like I blacked out for most of it.

"Well I wanted to come and talk to you and do all this when I got the offer letter for this college but since I was here by merits, I missed the chance and well here we are... I tried to catch you during vacations but I couldn't" he said while my shocked attitude continued.

What in the world is going on here.

"Uhm... let us say what you said is true... that still doesn't mean that you~"

"Win seriously! it does I like you I've liked you for ages why is it so hard for you to give me a chance? is it because of that ph~"

"oh please, phi Mew has nothing to do with it Bright its... "I said frustrated rolling my eyes.

"then what??" he replied equally frustrated if not more.

gosh, why is this happening why is my past coming to bite me in the ass!

I took a deep breath looking toward him.

"It is because of us Bright, we have had such a weird and messed up past that this doesn't fit right think about it... all this feels too um... sudden too out of the blue," I said calmly making him sigh.

"if only you hadn't left before me" he groaned making me chuckle.

"no, if only you weren't such an idiot to start a fight with me~"

"would things have been different?!" he exclaimed making me flinch.

"I mean... maybe I don't know~"

"so I had a chance!" he exclaimed.

how did he get that from what I just said??!

"um~"

"then let's do that let's give it some time maybe then you'll understand that I'm truly changed that I actually really like you! yes!!" he said air fisting as he stood up, he looks a bit too excited for my liking.

I stood up behind him trying to explain to him that he got it all wrong, I just got him back as a friend I don't want to mess things up by having feelings involved like this... I mean he has no clue how hard it is to be friends with someone you like, like that... I mean I did it for years till it absolutely broke me. 

And only now can I say that can be friends with him without it ripping my heart out.

"Brigh~"

"then it's done! from now on I'm going to court you Win Metawin!!" he said all excited sending a wink my way as he skipped his way into the bathroom. 

"What... what just happened?!" I slightly groaned putting my head in my palms.

why is he doing this?! 

why is he so keen on making my life miserable!?

I finally got over it 

ARGHHHHHH

▪️▪️▪️

"So Bright is following you like a puppy because ?" Frank said raising an eyebrow making me groan.

"It's nothing let it be" I shrugged.

Because I can't explain why an overgrown puppy is following me all through the day ?!

"Ooo come on something happened yesterday" he said teasingly wiggling his eyebrows making me shake my head.

In the morning Bright brought me breakfast even before I woke up, he bought the fancy breakfast. By that I mean he went out of his way and travelled almost 20 minutes to get the food from a place that has mad waiting.