Bright's side • Part 2

~chapter 3~

I got into Win's room like how I usually do, through the window.

You see there was this one night when I was absolutely gutted and I wanted to see Win, unfortunately it was too late at night so I called him up and asked if he could open the window for me so I can climb through.

Surprise surprise he did and ever since then that has been our little thing, since then Win stopped putting a latch on his window just incase I had to come in at night.

Anyways, coming back to now I climbed through and saw him deep in his thoughts before vigorously shaking his head and going back to his work.

Isn't he th cutest, let me just,

"Stop working already " I whispered in his ears making him flinch,

"Ahhh !" He shouted shoving me  in the process.

"Fuck off bright " he cried as I laughed my ass off

Why in the world is Win so Adorable?

" How have you not gotten used to that ?" I asked making him shake his head,

He looked over towards the window, and I already know what will follow,

"When will you start using the door like a normal person ? " He asked and I chuckled at his half assed complaint.

"Let me think about it .. yeah never seems right " I laughed,

"What do you want ?" He asked putting his headphones back into their case.

"Nothing I was bored " I Shrugged and he hummed and nodded

"So you came to disturb me ?" He said in a matter of fact tone making me laughing.

"Duh "

"Oh ! Right when I came in you seemed to be in like super deep thought .. what was that all about ?" I asked

"Nothing just maths " he shrugged and I just nodded and  hummed along not really pushing on it.

*Ting*

His phone Buzzed making him look over, only to give out a small cute smile, one that honestly I'm not so used to seeing.

It must be a family member, because school folks make him scowl not smile.

"Who is it ?" I asked trying to be as casual, while he replied to the message.

"Tu " he shrugged, making me hace a bitter taste in my mouth which I decided to ignore for now.

"The new girl ?" I asked swallowing all that annoying feelings back down into my stomach.

He gave a small nod,

"You guys talk on text ?" I asked and he looked up nodding.

"Yeah she needs help with her assignments so she asks me " he said and i hummed,

"Isn't she suppose to be smart ? Why is she asking you " i said trying not to be bitter, and he laughed