Bright's side • Part 7

I woke up borderline naked in someone's bed... I held onto my head feeling like I could cry at any point.

"This is what I was trying to avoid, argh!! I need to be better for him!"

"Who is this guy?"

I looked up at the voice shocked hearing another man's voice.

"Drake? What... How... What?" I stuttered getting a major headache from the entire situation.

"What happened to you? What point of this is confusing to you?" Drake asked so casually making my head spin.

"What happened last night... Where am I?" I asked.

"My apartment and you seriously don't remember? Huh interesting" he said while I felt like puking.

"Did we... Do~" I cautiously muttered while his eyes widened.

"What the fuck are you thinking! Ew no... Ekh the thought of us like tha~ekh" he said as he shivered in disgust now making me feel annoyed.

"Stop being so dramatic" I said getting pissed at his words.

"Look bright you're a good looking guys no doubt but your just not my type... Plus you look like a guy who'd top... And I ain't no bottom" he said taking a seat on his desk chair.

"Oh for the love of god shut up I don't need to know that..." I said cringing while he laughed.

"But seriously you don't remember what you did last night?" He asked and i looked back at him.

"If I did then I wouldn't be suspecting that we Hooked up... Speaking of why am I Naked?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay first off you're naked because I had to take your clothes off" he said and i raised an eyebrow.

"You puked, everywhere thanks for that by the way" he said and I looked back apologetically.

"Sorry..." I said and he nodded.

"Anyways secondly, who in their right mind would hook up with your drunk weeping ass huh?" He said and i looked at him confused.

"Weeping? I was crying? What?" I asked.

Because last I checked I became a man whore not a Cryer...

"Oh you were howling... I've never in my life have seen a grown ass man crying his eyes out for another grown ass man" he said and I sighed.

Closing my eyes and letting my head fall forward onto the bed.

"Ofcourse I was crying... Ahhh" I said while still having my head on the bed.

"So who is he?" Drake asked and i groaned, trying my best to pick myself up to face him,

"What did I say last night?"

"That you lost him... And miss him... And the fact that he hates you" he said and I kept on nodding, letting go of a small pitty laugh.

"All accurate information" I said.

"That's not what I asked"

"He... Uhm... He is... Well he was a friend from school... In our final year we had a bit of a falling out all because of me" I said and he nodded.

"And you can't reach out because?"

"I'm blocked, plus I tried to clear the air before coming here but he had already left for college... He didn't even say goodbye or anything so" I sighed making him hum.

"I'm sure there's other ways of reaching~"

"I don't want to hurt him further Drake I don't want to barge into his life when he doesn't want me to... Plus" I paused laughing at what I'm about to say.

"What?"

"I... I send him a little message everyday hoping that it'll go through some day" I said looking away not really focusing on anything particular,

"Ah damn... You really miss this guy huh?" Drake said making me look back.

"I... I really do." I replied flashing a small smile while Drake looked back at me concerned.

▪️▪️▪️

After everything that went down in that stupid party, getting to know that I made a huge scene that night crying for almost an hour before I passed out... Having drake and the other guy who's name is Frank carry me back oh by the way Frank is from the economics department... The same department Win would be in...

Anyways I kinda distanced myself from parties and alcohol in general because I know I'd be crying my ass Off.

Anyways Drake was a bit annoyed at first thay didn't last long mostly because of a certain individual who currently is here at Drake's apartment to celebrate his birthday, I'm still not as familiar with Frank as Drake but he's a good guy

"So did you figure out with that friend of yours?" Drake asked as he sat down with me and Frank on the floor with a bunch of drinks.

"Oh please don't start" I cried.

Because I agreed to drink with them but I don't need an early reminder of what happened.

"So nope"  Drake said.

"I don't even know which college he went to... plus he's blocked me too so I've got no clue how to reach out to him" I cried back, because you guessed it I'm still very much blocked

"And what about your friend" Drake suddenly asked Frank making me Look over while he pointed towards himself.

"Me?" Frank asked,

"Yeah"

"When did I have a problem... He even started dating a senior Maybe he'll start going out now" Frank replied shrugging.

"He did?... What's  his name again?" Drake said chugging his beer .

"Win" Frank replied taking a sip of his own drink.

What did he say now?

"What!" I shouted making both fank and Drake Flinch.

"What the fuck ? What happened?" Frank said confused.

"What's his full name? Do you have a picture?" I asked agitated getting up and making my way towards Frank.

"Uh... It's Metawin and wait I'll pull up his instagram wait" Frank said making my eyes widened while I nodded along in anticipation.

He pulled out his phone and fiddled around a bit before handing it over... And I kid you not how emotional I feel at the moment.

"Is... Is that your friend?"  Drake said and I gave a small nod while I continue to cry.

He's here... My Win is right here so close to me...

"Wait he's the friend you were crying about! Now I'm curious what the Fuck happened?" Frank said making me look up back at him.

"Wait" I muttered making both of them confused.

"You said he started... Dating?"

🤍