Bright's side • Part 1

A/n
Hoii! So these following chapters will be from Bright's point of view.
And I'll be going chapter vise like revisiting a few scenes giving his perspective, but also some additional scenes

🐣

~Chapter 1~

*Knock*knock*

I knocked on the door looking around waiting for Metawin to show up,

"What do you want ? "the man standing infront asked crossing his arms, amusing me.

The man infront is the one the only Win Metawin, our neighbours son. We've been neighbours for almost all our lives my family moved in the house beside his when I was 4 anddd,  we instantly became friends mainly because our parents got super close too hence he didn't really have much of a choice.

And if I'm being honest I would have been his friend regardless, we love hanging out with eachother, the banter and the Messing around ever since we were young not much has changed if you ask me.

Win has always been a bit more on the introverted spectrum not much into socialising and all, which is a bummer since he's so good looking and smart too. Anyone would be lucky to be his,

In some sense it's not really a bummer for me because guess what? He's all mine. He's my best friend and no one gets him !

"Ooi Metawin come on we'll be late for the first day " I said, making him raise an eyebrow.

Oh how fun is it to joke around with him.

"As if you care " he said and i gasped making an offended look.

"How dare you Metawin school Is important " I gasped making him laugh,

Let's be honest I couldn't give two shits about school, the only reason I still go is.

One. Win is there
And
Two. I get to mess around being the hottie football player, girls really dig that you know.

"Yes that's why you skipped half the classes last year to mess around with seniors" he said and i laughed, he can really read my mind.

"It was their last year in school had to make it memorable " I shrugged being as serious as I can.

"And what about the juniors ? It's their last year too ?" He asked and I blinked, he caught me off guard there not gonna lie,

"Aunty may ! I'm taking Metawin we'll be late ! Have a nice day !" I instead shouted not wanting to respond to him,

"Woah atleast let me grab my bag you ass!" He said before going back in, while I laughed.

You see there's a reason why I don't care about schooling, and that's because, the day I told my parents what I wanted to do in the future. Both of them teamed up and highly opposed it.

It was so opposed that I would spend almost every day at Win's place because me and my family got into arguments, there was a day when Win said that he'd talk to them for me but I stopped him.

Instead I made him promise that we'd be together in college too, ever since then I've grown to accept the offer because everything is better with Win.

"Mae asked you to stop shouting " Win said once he was back out with his bag bringing me out of my thoughts,

"Oh please she loves it " I replied making him laugh and shake his head,

Maybe I should Stop playing around and pay more attention to school, even though I made him promise that we'll be together I don't want him to go to a bad college because of me.