Bright's side • Part 9

I stretched out myself right outside my dorm room getting all the knots out, before i open the door.

Today we simply had too much to do, we had a performance in the department followed by a bunch of classes and extra classes that people signed up for.

And Drake was suggesting that we skip out hah that idiot, why in the world would I skip out on so much for some random dud~

I blinked multiple time unable to register what I'm seeing infront of me.

"This can't be" i muttered as I tip toe'd  into the room slowly closing the door behind me.

I walked up to my roomate's bed standing over him as he slept ever so peacefully.

"Win" i called out feeling like I could burst into tears simply looking at him.

A soft smile lingering on my face before the god awful realisation struck.

"He's my roomate... He hates me how... What... What should I do? He won't like Sharing a room with me! " I mumbled as i paced around the room.

"Mmm" i heard Win mumble as he moved around.

"Oh crap" i cursed as I tried to be quieter, i slowly made my way towards the switch board switching all the lights off, remembering how much Win hated sleeping with even the smallest light peeking through.

He would only be able to fall asleep with the lights on when he was exhausted.

"This kid must be so tired with the moving... Didn't even turn this off"

I then walked back over to my own bed, thoroughly enjoying my view infront.

"You're still as precious and beautiful" I muttered

▪️▪️

"Why in the world are you here this early?" Drake said as he scratched his head opening the door for me.

"Win !" I exclaimed making him look back.

I heard some movement from his room, and low and behold soon Frank walked out.

"Morning Frank!" I said and Frank narrowed his eyes towards me.

"It's 6 in the morning Bright why are you here?" Frank asked as he walked past me and towards his boyfriend.

"Because my roomate! It's win! Can you guys believe that?!" I exclaimed and they nodded.

"Exactly it's Win then why In the world are you here? Shouldn't you be with him?" Drake said and Frank Nodded Along.

"You guys don't seem shocked... What am I missing?" I asked folding my hands infront.

Both Drake and Frank looked at one another,

"What did you two do?" I asked making them look back at me with a small awkward smile.

"What would we have done?" Drake said.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked and he nodded.

"Frank? Are you sure?" I asked putting a bit more pressure.

You see in the last three years what I've realised is that, Frank is easier to crack than Drake.

"Frank?"

"Fine we might have talked to a few people!" He broke making Drake hit his forehead in annoyance.

"Seriously babe?"

"He's scary when he needs to be" Frank cried.

"So you two made this happen?"

"Yes now please tell me you talked to him!" Drake asked hopefully and i shook my head.

"How can I?"

"With your mouth you dummy!" Frank said.

"He was asleep when I got back home and... I left before he could wake up... Regardless I can't face him guys"

"He's literally your roommate Bright, there's no running away now" Drake said.

"Try me" i smiled and the two shook their heads.

▪️▪️▪️

I was roaming around the music department trying to find Drake when I walked past a familiar figure,

"Was that Win? Why was he in the music department?" I asked Drake when I saw him.

"Win? He was here?" Drake asked and i nodded.

"Are you sure?" Drake added and I looked back at him confused.

"Hmm.. I'm not sure it just looked like him maybe I was mistaken" i said and he nodded.

"Oh by the way we've got two new students" Drake said and I nodded.

"Really? Damn okay don't we have enough though it's getting hard to manage"

"We can make time for two more bright come on, they already paid I've sent you your half already" he said and i nodded.

"Aye aye captain!"

"Bright" Drake called out making me hum.

"Are you really not going to talk to him? Just how long are you planning on ignoring him?"

"I'm scared Drake, scared of what he might think, say or do... I'm afraid I won't be able to handle him looking at me with rage in his eyes" i replied and Drake hummed back.

"Okay... Whatever you wish then... But just know that you'd have to face him some time"

"I know Drake, i know" i sighed and he nodded back.

▪️▪️

Honest to god roaming around. Aimlessly seems easier when you're not trying to avoid something.

I've been roaming around till what i know is past Win's bed time so I can doge him tonight too, i even checked. The lights in the room are all off.

I'm in the Clear, i slowly opened the door making my way in  and slowly switching the lights on,

As soon as I did the man I was trying to avoid sprung up sitting straight on his bed.

"Why are you still awake ?!" I exclaimed crying.

"Why are you here !" He exclaimed back.

"I'm your roommate !"

"My what ?"

Ahhh this is what I was trying to doge, the shock... The slight rage.

🤍