1

ALLIA
-
"ALLIA GREEN! I'm not gonna tell you again get up!" I heard my mom's yell from downstairs. I whine putting my pillow over my head. Then my door gone bust wide open.

"C'mon Ali. You play too much get up!" My mom pulls the blankets and pillows off me. "Why do I have to get up?" I said catching an attitude because I jus woke up.

"Cause Jalen needs to go to practice and your little sister has a meeting for school at 4 and it's already 3:45 so get the hell up."

She said opening my windows. "And open these damn windows. It's muggy in here." She said shutting my door.

I sighed and looked at my ceiling. I get up and take my bonnet off throwing it on my bed walking into the hallway of my house.

I go to open the door but it's locked. "Jalen get out. I need the bathroom." I said knocking on the door.

"Why?" He yelled over his music. "Nigga I need to get ready the fuck you mean why?" I said knocking again. He opens the door and means mugs me.

"I hate yo ass," I mumbled shutting the door. I brush my teeth and you know the usual things you'd do.
-
"Jurnee! You rat!" I screamed as she split water on me. "I'm so sorry Ali please don't be mad.." I sighed taking a breath. "It's fine don't worry." I said walking back up to my room.

I groan because my morning has been so shitty and I just woke up. I go find a different shirt and throw it on. "JALEN! ALLIA COME ON!" My mom yells. I grab my phone and put my shoes on walking out.

"What time do you get out of practice?" I said to Jalen going downstairs. "Uh, I think at like 6 why?" I shrug.

"You jus wanna see 'the cute boys' with that best friend of yours." He laughed. "Nigga you know too much." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed at me and we all got into the car. "Mom, can we pick up Juli?" I asked getting in the back seat.

"Yeah but you can stay there for today I'm not trying to be driving everywhere I got work tomorrow." She said backing out.

"Fine by me." I sighed putting my AirPods in.
-
"Thank you ill call, you later mom!" I said waving and she blew me a kiss. "Ahh, my bitch all!" Juli runs to me.

"Hi to you too." I giggled as we walked into her room. "Okay so there's this party tonight and we should go." she explained to me while finishing her makeup.

"What time?" I said looking through my Instagram. "At like 7 but we're going at like 8." I nod. "Yeah plus my mom said I have to stay here for the night." Juli nods playing her music.

"Whose party is it?" I said taking my shoes off. "I think it's one of those Ball brothers parties." Oh well, that should be fun.

"Girl, you do know you've had a crush on that Gelo nigga for the longest? You're crazy." I said laughing.

"Mhch, he's cute plus I think you and his younger brother would be solid." I roll my eyes. "The fuck do solid even mean?" I said laughing.

"Like cute together Alliaaa. C'mon, you haven't dated someone in like 2 years. Get your hopes up." She said smiling.

"Easy for you to say." I rolled my eyes and felt my eyes getting heavy. "Juli?" I said lowly. "Yes, girl?"