15

ALLIA
-
"You comfy?" Melo asked rubbing my back. "Mhm." I hum putting my leg over his. We all celebrated even though we were supposed to tomorrow we decided to do it tonight.

We were all knocked the fuck out. "Im sorry about last night." Melo said looking at me. "It wasn't your fault. Shit just went south for no reason." I mumbled in his chest.

He sighs and continues to look at me. "What?" I laughed. "You cute." Melo smiled. "You cute too." I said kissing him.

He placed his hand on my jaw kissing me back. Then his hands start to wander all over my body and knowing this nigga wants to do the thanga thang but people are in the room.

"Melo.." I hum as he kissed my neck. "LaMelo." I mumbled and he stops. "What?" He said looking at me. "There's people in here."

I whisper. He smacks his lips looking at me. "What? I'm just sayin'." I said looking back at him. "So you assumin' I can't be quiet?" I giggled.

"Both of us." His jaw drops all dramatically. "You can wait." I laughed. "Man ight bet." He lays back down pulling me closer to him.

I laughed and we went back to sleep
-
MELO
-
"Sir we landed." I shot up scared as hell. "Yall niggas trippin'." I said rubbing my eyes. She done scared me out my fuckin' sleep gang.

"Aye Ali. Ma wake up." I shake Ali. She does the groaning shit and puts the pillow over her head. "Now you got issues, lil girl." I laughed.

"You sound like my mama." She laughed taking the pillow off her head. "Damn right." I kiss her and wake everyone up.

"Let's go a nigga miss his bed." I said rubbing my hands together.
-
"Stop cryin' bae I was playin'." I said holding Ali like a damn child. We was playin' around and I may or may not hit her a little too hard.

"Babe that was like directly on my bone!" She pouts. "Look you alive right?" I smiled and she gave me a look. "I'll cut your beard off stop playin'." She said.

"Oh Nah see I worked foe this baby you can't do allat now." she cracked a smile. "Aye, she smiling!" Zo said walking in then Gelo behind him.

"Finally damn Ms grumpy," Gelo said laughing at her. "Yall brother over here hittin' on me," Ali said looking back at me. "Damn Melo you roll like dat?" Zo said laughing.

"She lyin' I didn't even mean to for real," I said putting my hands up in surrender. "Aye Juli ever try to text you? She blowin' me up like crazy."

Zo said sitting in the bean bag chair in my room. "Yeah, I got one on Instagram. Bae, you okay?" I said looking at Ali zoning out. She nods and smiled.

"Sorry I zoned out." She said. "I can tell." I kiss her. She starts to blush n shit. Aye, that's how a nigga moves for real;)

"I dont think I wanna hear from her anymore. Why would she even say that?" Ali rants about Juli.

"Bae shut that mouf." I put my hand over her mouth. "Shhhh." Gelo shushed her. "This is a no ranting zone Allia," Zo said finding some glasses and acting funny as hell.

"What Dr. Zo said," Gelo said laughing. Ali rolled her eyes taking my hand off her mouth. "Im bring for real." She said sitting up.
-
ALLIA
-
I sat up and they all looked at me like I was dumb. "Bae dont kill the mood." Melo said rubbing my back. "Whatever." I sighed and laid back down.

"I mean we can talk about it but it's not something I really wanna hear," Zo said. I look at him. "My fault." He puts his hands up. "How about we go out n shit."

Jalen said walking in. "I like the way you think," Melo said getting up and everyone left the room to go get dressed.

I watched Melo find an outfit. "C'mon girl get up," Melo said looking back. I sat on my phone and Melo snacks his lips together walking towards me.

He yanks my wrist pulling me up halfway. "Melo." I laughed. "Get up." He groans. I just smiled at him.

He sighed and leans down kissing me. I smiled. "There you go," I said softly. Melo pulls away licking his lips.

"Hol on.." He goes out there and comes back locking the door and shutting the curtains. I know this nigga did not.

"LaMelo." I laughed as he crawled on top of me. "What? A nigga just wanna freak." I laughed and he kisses me.

"How much time we got?" I asked. "20 minutes." He smiled. "Jesus.."

Then we did the thanga thang 👀
-

This is ass. Like really bad. 😭😭💀

 😭😭💀