9

ALLIA
-
I sat down while my mom cooked. "So why are you skipping dinner?" I shake my head. "I'm not. I just wanna sleep." I said in my defense.

"Which one?" She said. "What?" I answered confused. "What brother was it?" I laughed. "The younger one mom."

She rolled her eyes. "I used to babysit that lil boy. He was a pain in the ass trying to get him to sleep. Lord." She laughed.

"You babysat them?" I asked. I thought she only knew them because of Jalen because they had a game against each other.

"Yup cause me and Tina used to be close. The only one who listened to me was LiAngelo." I chuckled slightly. "What about Lonzo?" I said playing with my nails.

"He always occupied himself with toys and he watched lots of tv so I didn't have to worry about him." She said putting food in a big bowl.

"Go get your brother and sisters." I nod and go upstairs. I knock on Jalen's door. "Come in." I open the door. "Foods done nigga." I laughed.

"What's funny?" He said. "You. You're laying upside down playing 2k. Talented." I said and shut the door. I knock on Jurnees door.

"Yes?" She said opening the door. "Foods done." She nodded and shut the door. She's playing just dance..again.

"Raquel?" I said opening the door because it sounded too quiet. I open the door and she was sleeping with all her kids. "Raquel." I tapped her slightly waking her up.

"Hm?" She looks at me. "Food is done." She hums and I walked out and heard my phone ringing in my room.

I close my door and answer the face time. "What?" I said looking at my phone.

"Bitch Melo just lashed out on Zo and Gelo." I rolled my eyes. "Physically or?" She laughed. "No, he just yelled and yelled."

"It's nothing anymore we're not a thing so." I trailed off. "Girl stop you and him are so cute together." I laughed.

"Okay, enough I have to go eat." She gasped. "I'm coming over." She said hanging up. I laughed and went downstairs.

"Juli is coming over. You know I can't stop that crazy white girl." I said laughing. "My oh my. It's okay she's lucky I love her like a 3rd daughter." We laughed and started eating.
-

LOCATION: CHINO HILLS
@ALI:

❤️: 6,02736💬:4,6292LIKED BY: @JULIANAA, @JALEN, @GELO, and 6,02736 MORE! --@ALI: pretty bitch things

❤️: 6,02736💬:4,6292
LIKED BY: @JULIANAA, @JALEN, @GELO, and 6,02736 MORE!
-
-
@ALI: pretty bitch things.

-
@GELO: 👏🏽
⤴️
@ALI: 💁🏽‍♀️

@JULIANA: so pretty 😍
⤴️
@ALI: love you 💗!

@ZO: 🖤
⤴️
@ALI: 💕

@JALEN: slime 🤮❤️
⤴️
@ALI: 4L 💗

@MELO: 👀
⤴️
@ALI: 😐.
-
I huffed as I saw Melo's comment. This nigga. "What's wrong?" Juliana said eating her food. "Melo." I mumbled. "Girl, To be honest, give it some t-"

"You say that as if we're a couple." I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong with you?" She said putting her plate down. "Nothing." I sighed. "Bitch I will choke slam you." she laughed.

"You do too much." I said shaking my head laughing. "Stop okay? Look how about we go see him?" She wiggles her eyebrows. "I just left his house not that long ago dummy."

I said laughing. "Can we just have a girl's night?" She nodded and we both got changed to go to sleep.

"Okay, you wanna watch our show or?" Juli said clicking through the movies on Netflix. "Yeah, I think I missed like 1 episode so." She said and turns on 'tattoo redo' it's a show where niggas fix other niggas tattoos.

I scrolled on my phone because I had seen the episode she missed. Then I see Melo's name pop up on my phone.

Melo dip 😚
-

Melo: we still fw each other or Nah?

Me: sure

Melo: Mf a 'sure' ain't an answer

Me: what do you want me to say? "YES MELO UGHHH I LOVE YOU 😍😍" like nigga no.

Melo: you still grumpy too? n' I know you love me

Me: 1. I don't love you 2. I'm not grumpy.

Melo: you don't love me?

Me: nigga?

Melo: I'm playin' but Nah fr after that girls day with ya friends come slide and see me. We can talk if you want.

Me: I mean there's nothing to talk about soo.

Melo: yes there is now do what I say goon ass nigga

Me: I'm not any goon nigga

Melo: I gotta teach you how to take a joke fr 🤣

Me: good night LaMelo.

Melo: aht aht. Allat gone stop right now.

Me: I'm so so sorry Melo 🥺
Me: happy?

Melo: you play too much. Good night ali.
-
I smiled at my phone and look to see Juli sleeping. I shut my phone off and plug both of ours in. I shut off the LED lights and the Tv.

"Good night girl." I hear Juli. "Night," I said back and we fell asleep.
-
-

-
-

-

-

-
-

Vote if yo ass nice enough. Love you 😏.

FUCK MISSPELLING NIGGA 😈