23

MELO
-
"Melo." Ali pushed me as I licked the door. "Man-" I started but she instantly starts crying.

"NIGGA HOW COULD YOU?!" She cried pushing me. I sigh knowing I fucked up but the thing is me and Ashley haven't fucked since that party.

"ALL THE SHIT I DO FOR YOU NIGGAS! AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!" She screams in my face as she stood on her tippy toes.

"AYE! GET YO FINGER OUT MY GOD DAMN FACE! IAN FUCK HER! WE HAVEN'T FUCKED SINCE THAT PARTY! YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT SHIT WAS?!"

I scream back at her pushing her on the bed. "STILL NIGGA HOW IS SHE FUCKING PREG-"

Before she could finish I went off. "NIGGA YOU SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE IM THE ONLY NIGGA SHE EVER FUCKED BEFORE! SHE'S OUT HERE TRIPPIN!"

Ali looked down at her hands. "You really can't trust niggas for shit no more." She got up grabbing her keys. "Aye aye Ali stop." I try to stop her.

"Fuck off me." She said calmly pushing my arm off of her. "You mine doe." I mumbled. "Not any more so fuck off me LaMelo."

She got me off of her. "We toxic. We've been toxic. You and Ashley are bout to have a damn kid LaMelo. All we do is argue blah blah back and forth. How we gone do this dip?"

She said calmly as possible. I looked at her. "I don't know but what I hope is you not breakin' up with me." I said and she looked at me.

"Wake up." She said crying. I look at her confused. "What?" "Wake up Melo!"
-
SIKE GOTCHA BITCH!
-
"MELO WAKE UP!" Ali jumps up and down on me. I shot my eyes open and breathed heavily. "You okay?" Ali stops moving.

I instantly sat up putting her arms around my neck. "What's wrong babe?" She kissed my head rubbing the back of it.

"I had a weird fuckin' dream." I said looking up at her. "I know..you were talking in your sleep.." She laughed a bit.

"What happened last night?" I asked her. "I got into it with Juliana and got into an argument with Gelo..and we went to sleep but you were already knocked out on the bed.."

She said. "Zo didn't tell you nun?" she shook her head. "No? We talked about the fight tho." My body fell into relief.

"What was your dream?" She kissed me. "Zo told you that Ashley was pregnant with my child then we got into an argument and you were gonna break up wi-" I just ranted.

"Babe..babe calm down." Ali rubs my head. I groan in frustration and grip her thighs. "Nigga no one is pregnant and no one is breaking up with you."

I just looked at her. "You good now?" She asked. I nod still stressed. I need to take it out on sum.

I laid my head on her chest and she rubbed my head with her nails. "Ow Melo.." She whined and I realize my hands were gripping her waist.

"Oh..sorry." I spoke. "I think you need something." She said and I got excited hoping she was bout to rock my world you feel me?

"Like?" She tied her braids up and pushed my lower half on the bed slowly. I lick my lips as she leaned down kissing me.