29

ALLIA
-
I laid down with my seatback as my mom drove the car. My stitches are cool now. They said I could regular shit but stretch because of my stomach.

"Mama im hungry," Jurnee whined. "Me too for real," Jalen added on. "Yall got money for food?" My mom asked.

We all laughed. "Hell nah." Jalen sat back. "Ight then stop asking. I'm cooking later." She said and they all talked while I was texting Melo.

He said he was busy today and had to go to the gym with Zo and G for the day so I was low key sad as fuck because I haven't seen him I got stitches which were like a week ago.

We got home and we all get out and I go upstairs to my room tired as fuck. I open the door and there was a huge teddy bear and a bag of food sitting on my bed and Melo stood there with a smile on his face.

"What the fuck?" I geeked and walked to him hugging him. "Aye, now I spent lots of money for that damn bear and you wanna put these back on foe me?"

He pulls out the box with the ring and necklace he got me but I took them off when we broke up. "Yeah." I smiled slightly.

I don't think I told y'all what the ring and necklace looked like. The necklace was pretty red and it had Melo's number on the heart and it was a small jewel.

The ring matched my necklace and it had a red gem in the middle of it with diamonds on all the ring.

"Melo do I have to fight you? Why are you being so nice?" I joked. He smacks his lips hugging me. "Man it's cause I love you." I smiled and breathed in his scent.

He pulls away and puts the things on the ground and we sat down. "You bout to be 20 with yo young ass." Melo laughed and I laid in his lap.

"Nigga you are a year older than me shit up." I laughed and smacked his chest. "I have another gift for you.." Melo spoke softly.

I smiled hard as fuck. "Now what? A new car?" I laughed and he shakes his head. "Nah come on let's go..and after we gone take a nap cause a nigga tired too." We laughed and we leave.
-
"Keep em closed girl." Melo smacks my thigh as he drove. "Meloooo," I whined. He laughed and the car pulls in somewhere.

Melo gets out of the car and opens my side. "I got you come on." Melo helps me out of the car and im blindfolded so I can't see shit.

"Watch ya step girl." He said and we went up some stairs. Then we enter into somewhere and bitch it was cold as fuck.

"We in some type of snow world or sum? Babe on cold." I laughed. "Aye, now I like things cold." Melo laughed and pulls off my blindfold.

My jaw drops and I turn back at him. "LaMelo stop." I pout and he smiled. "You like it huh?" It was my apartment.

It was all done and it had everything in it. "Baby this is fucking crazy.." I said walking around.

"I know. I wasn't with you all week long so I did some shit for you cause you deserve it." Melo said and I smiled and kissed him.

"I appreciate you dip." I hug him. "I do anything foe yo crazy ass." Melo laughed and kisses me.

"Aye, but look at our room." I raised my eyebrows. "Our?" He nods. "Man get that ass on." He laughed and we walked in the room and bitch I swear Im gonna marry this nigga.

"I know you fuckin' lying!" I squeal like a fangirl. I had a pretty queen bed with a tv and everything and LED lights.

"You paid for all of this?" I said looking at him. "Yeah, I had to." He smiles. "No, you fucking didn't." I laughed and picked up a picture of me and Melo on the nightstand.

"That was the first time we met we were drunk as fuck." I set it back down. "About that nap?" Melo said laying down next to me.

He kicks off his shoes and takes his shirt off. I take my slides off and go lay on his chest. "I love you." He said. "I love you more," I mumbled.

He kisses me and we ended up falling asleep.
-

Fuck misspelling bitch ass trick ass bitch made ass nigga 😈💪🏽

Ou y'all...I'm sorry for the slack ik Ik but aye bro yk what? Ima try to update more if school stop bitin me in my damn ass 🙄🙄wtv dawg butttttt I'm lookin like zo rn...

I'm sorry for the slack ik Ik but aye bro yk what? Ima try to update more if school stop bitin me in my damn ass 🙄🙄wtv dawg butttttt I'm lookin like zo rn