11

MELO
-
Ali laid on my chest while the tv played. "Yall good?" Zo said opening the door. "Yeah, she sleep right now." I said looking at her. "Yall made up?" He said walking in. "Yeah, we made a promise that we would try to work this out." I said.

"Yall gone be a power couple. For sure." he said. "Yeah yeah." I said laughing. "Y'all gonna get to that point of dating?" Zo said looking at his feet.

"Yea and no? I mean she wants to slow things down first before anything." He nods and daps me up. After a good 10 minutes.

Allia starts to move a little. "Melo.." She said pouting. "What's wrong gang?" I laughed. "Nigga I'm cold."

She said pulling the blanket on us more. "Produce heat," I said.

"Nigga you dumb as fuck." She laughed and sat up. "We should go get something to eat."
-
ALLIA
-
"What do you want tho?" Melo said rubbing my thighs. "Taco Bell. That sounds so good right now." I said getting up and putting my slippers on and grabbing Juli's keys she left in the room.

"You're coming with me." I said pulling Melo up. "I'm driving tho." He said kissing me. "Okay, you can drive." I smiled and we go out to the living room.

"You guys wanna come with me and Melo to get food? Also can we use your car Juli?" I asked. "We just ate like an hour ago girl. N yeah that's fine.:" Juliana said laying on Gelo.

"I'll go I didn't even eat anything." Zo said getting up and putting his slides on. "She only got food for her and Gelo and I let Denise take my food."

I said putting my hands up Melo's shirt. He looks down at me and smiled. "You okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?" I said.

"Yeah." He kissed me. "Okay I'm hungry let's go." Zo said and we walked out and I gave Melo the keys.

"DMO C'MON!" Zo yelled and he came running down the stairs. We walked out to the car.

Melo looks nervous about something. I sit in the back with Dmo so Zo could be upfront with Melo. I was on my phone texting my mom.

"Taco Bell?" Melo asked us. "Hell yeah, my cheat day needs to come." Zo said rubbing his hands together. "On God." Dmo said shaking his head.

We made it to Taco Bell. "What y'all want?" Melo said looking at us. "I just want a regular hard shell with cheese." I said. He nods and looks at Dmo.

"Uh, the 4 combos." He looks at him crazy. "Nah nigga two tacos the max." Melo laughed and so did Zo.

"Ight dawg what you want?"
-
MELO
-
"The usual as you." He said and I nodded. "Can I get a chicken quesadilla?" We all laughed hard as hell. "You're windows down dumbass." I said laughing.

((if ykyk))

I laughed and rolled my window down. "Can I get a chicken quesadilla with another order of  2 then a regular hard shell and the number foe combo?" I said into the mic.

"Yes, that will be 18.45 at the first window." we all laughed. "Nigga you slow for that." Dmo said laughing his ass off. "Aye, the window was in MY way." They all laughed harder and I drove up to the window.