10

JULIANA
-
I was already up while Ali slept. I was texting Gelo and he wanted me to come over to his house.

Gelo😍
-

Me: Ali is still sleeping so I'll bring her with me to get food and ill be there love you

Gelo: ight ill see you then love you too

-
"Ali. Wake that ass up girl." I said shaking her a bit. She huffed and put the blanket over her face. "Bitch c'mon I wanna go eat and see my man but I'm not going by myself so get up." I jumped on her back.
-
ALLIA
-
Juli jumps on my fucking back. "Bro you got issues if you jumpin' on me like that!" I groan pushing her off of me. "Good, you're up now. Go get ready." She said smiling.

I rolled my eyes and go find something to wear. I just threw on an 'FNG' hoodie and shorts.

((if you know/watch Imdontai I love you.))

I go to the bathroom and start to do my hair. "What do you wanna eat?" Juli said sitting on the counter.

"I don't know. Food sounds gross right now." I said. "Drink?" I shake my head. "I'm not hungry." She hums and walks out.

I brush my teeth blah blah.

"Ready?" Juli asked grabbing her keys. "Yeah." I put on my PINK slippers and grab my phone. I go downstairs and my mom was watching her crime shows.

"Hey, I and Juli are gonna go get food and go see her boyfriend for a bit." She nods. "But on Friday you have to stay home because Jalen has a game." I nod.

"Text me!" I heard my mom before I closed the door walking to Juli's car. She puts on music and starts the car.

I just scrolled through my phone.
-
"Hi, can I get the #1 combo and the nugget meal with two Dr. Peppers?" She said into the mic.

"That will be 12.34 at the second window." The person said. She pulls out money and pulls up to the window.

I look and it's Jaden. "Oh shit what's up y'all?" He said smiling at me. "Hi, Jaden." She smiles. "Allia? Miss me?" He said giving us our bags.

"No. Toxic ass nigga." I laughed. I don't know if I said this but Jaden is my ex-boyfriend. "Whatever but aye text me y'all be safe." He said as we drove off.

"Awe come on what's wrong?" I look at her. "I just woke up," I said rolling my eyes. "You have an eye issue cause girl." She laughed and I shook my head.
-
We pulled up to I'm believing Gelo's house. "Does Lonzo have his own?" I asked. "Yeah so does Melo." She said grabbing the bags and drinks.

"Um, I got fries and nuggets for you for later if you want them. She said closing the door. "Mhm." We walk up and knock.

Gelo opens the door and the hug and kiss. I just wanted to sleep. It's like 12:23 am. "Wus good Ali." He said side hugging me. "Hi, Gelo." I said lowly. We all walked in and his house was big as shit.

These rich ass niggas bro. I mean shit id rather have the house I have now. We walk into the living room and I see Zo and Zoey laying with Denise. "Hi, Zo." I said."Wus up sis." He said giving me a fist bump. "Hey girl." I said hugging Denise.

"Hi, love." She hugged back. "And Zoey." I smiled and she was sleeping. I sit down and hear screaming. "AH HELL NAH! ZO GET YO DOG!" I see Melo running down the stairs running from a dog.

He's the last person I wanna see at this moment. "DUCE GET THE FUCK ON!" Zo yelled getting up and helping him. We laughed.

"Wanna go in a room? Just us girls?" I nod and all 3 of us go in I'm guessing a guest room. "Finally a bed!" I groan. "No Ali," Juli said smacking my back.

"Yes, Juli." I hit her back. We laughed and Zoey woke up and Denise fed her food. "How have you been all?" She asked me.

"I've been good I think a little stressed but good." She nods. "Me and Zo we're like that at one point." She said letting Zoey go play with her toys.

"Yeah. I kinda just suck at relationships and stuff." I said being honest. "Tell me about it." Juli laughed. I shake my head and all 3 of them niggas walk in.

"Yall can't escape us." Zo said laying on the ground with Zoey. "My attempt has failed." Denise said laughing.

Gelo and Juli leave the room doing God knows what. "You gonna sit down or stare at her?" Zo said laughing. "Man let me do me. Snitch ass nigga." Melo said laying next to me.

I move from him a bit. "Aye, we gone leave y'all to it." Zo said shutting the door leaving me and Melo in the room alone.

"Wus up?" Melo said looking at me. "The sky." I said back.
-
MELO
-
"The sky." She said back to me. "C'mon Ali." I sighed sitting up. "Let's talk tho for real." I said rubbing her thigh trynna be slick. She looks from her phone at me.

"Fine." She shuts her phone off and sat up. "What's there to talk about?" She said.

"Us." I said back looking at her nails. "Tell me LaMelo." I look at her and started to talk. "I wanna start getting closer to you." I said licking my lips.

"Okay?" She shakes her head. "Like I wanna get with yo ass type shit. Like I wanna take you on dates n' shit like I wanna be with you." 
-
ALLIA
-
I looked at Melo for a moment. "If we do this..for one we have to take things SLOW. Then we can see where we get from there but you have to promise me that if we do this I won't catch you talking to other girls and shit."

I have trust issues with that kinda shit. "I promise I won't talk to other girls behind your back." He stuck out his pinky. "Okay then." I said locking it with mine. He smiled and started geekin'

"You so annoying." I laughed at him. "Yeah, I know." He said rubbing on my thighs. I sighed and laid down on his shoulder. "Melo really promise me you won't do bullshit." I said looking at him.

"You have to promise me you won't go texting or fuckin' with other niggas?" He said. I nod. "Promise." He smiled and kissed me. "I triple dog promise." He said kissing me again.

"Okay. I trust you LaMelo." I said. "I just you to Allia." He smiled. I smile back. He lays me on the bed and... let's just say we made out for a good 3 minutes 💁🏽‍♀️.
-

-

-

GODDAMNNNNN 😩😩

FUCK MISSPELLING NIGGA 😟