21

MELO
-
"So why is she texting you LaMelo!?" Allia yelled. "Talkin' bout 'oh im gonna get you back' blah blah."

I sighed and tilted my head looking at her. "Hello?! Am I like a brick wall or some shit?!" She snaps her fingers in my face.

"I blocked her didn't I?" I said calmly. She took a breath and shrugs. "I defend you right?" I said standing up.

"I told her ion belong to her no more." I walked up to her so we are face to face. "So drop allat act before I give yo ass sum to be mad about."

"Okay." She said lowly. "Okay?" I said back. "Yes, Melo." I nodded and kissed her. She didn't kiss back. "You betta kiss me back now." I said and kissed her again and she does.

"That's what I thought." I smack her ass and she yelled. "LAMELO!" She whined pushing me. I laughed and she did too. "Baby?" Ali spoke up.

I turn around from putting the rest of my stuff in my dresser. "Yeah?" She sat up and swung her feet. "We should do a face mask." She smiled.

"Oh hell Nah I heard dat shit hurt." I shake my head. "C'mon babe." She begged coming behind me. "That is the last muthafuckin thing I do all."

She laughed. "You think im playin?" I look at her. "Yes because you're going to." She smiled. "Man man." I shake my head and smiled. "You switch up. You were just mad at me." I said looking at her.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes and sat back on the bed. "We can do a face mask." I said sitting next to her.

She got happy..man what?
-
ALLIA
-
"That shit is cold gang!" Melo jumps. I laughed at him and so did Zo and Gelo. "Man you a bitch." Gelo said laughing.

"Fuck you." He bucks at him. Me and Zo laughed and I put more on his face. "Zo order food. I'm hungry." I said focusing on Melo's face.

"Yeah, I got y'all." I finish with Melo. "Man this shit gone hurt!" He pouts. "Babe you are a grown-ass man scared to take a face mask off." We all laughed.

"Yall gone stop bullying me." He points at us. We laughed and hung out in the bathroom. I stood in between Melo as he sat on the counter.

"Bro im, not trynna go back to practice..my fucking body hurts." Gelo said shaking his head. "The fuck y'all be doing?" I asked.

"Hell," Melo replies. Zo shakes his head. "We do so much painful shit you wouldn't even get past the first one." Zo looks up.

"I know y'all seen that video of melo doing them arm things." I laughed. "Man didn't them bitches fucking hurt!" Melo groans.

Then all of our phones go off at the same time. "The fuck?" We all said and look it was a group chat with an unsaved #.

1+**** Zo, Gelo, Melo, and Allia
-

1+: you guys im sorry for everything

Me: who is this?

Melo: fr

Gelo: man why the fuck you texting us?