16

❤️:8,45282💬:7,4628LIKED BY: @ALI, @GELO, @ZO, @DMO, AND 8,45282 OTHERS!@MELO: gotta look good foe my lil thang but that's erday🤣

❤️:8,45282💬:7,4628
LIKED BY: @ALI, @GELO, @ZO, @DMO, AND 8,45282 OTHERS!
@MELO: gotta look good foe my lil thang but that's erday🤣

❤️:8,45282💬:7,4628LIKED BY: @ALI, @GELO, @ZO, @DMO, AND 8,45282 OTHERS!@MELO: gotta look good foe my lil thang but that's erday🤣

❤️: 7,3629💬:6,36390
LIKED BY: @ZO, @JALEN, @MELO, AND 7,3629 OTHERS!
@ALI: my baby he a winner 👀💗!!
-

I was in the car with Zo, Jalen, Gelo, and Melo on the way to the party. "IM SO ANTI-ANTI CAN'T TRUST THESE BITCHES CANNOT CANNOT OHHHH!" Melo screams over the song.

"You so annoying." I laughed looking at him. "That's my shit." He said sipping his water. "Aye, when do we go back?" Jalen asked looking at his phone.

"In 2 days I think...yeah two days," Melo said putting his hand on my thigh. "You ready for this party girl?" He said looking at me. "Of course." I smiled.

He smiles and kisses me.
-
We all got to the party and the first person I saw was Denise she did say she was gonna go before us.

(act as she went with them)

"Hey, girl! You look good!" Denise said hugging me. "Thank you! You look good too." I smiled. "Oh wanna go get drinks with them?" She points at all the boys.

"Yeah let's go." I followed Denise to the drinks. "Babe?" Melo said coming up to me. "Yeah?"

"What kinda drink you want?" He said rubbing my lower back. "What are you drinking?" I asked and he looks in his cup. "I think it's vodka?" I looked at him.

"You're crazy." I laughed. He pours me a cup and all of us went out to the dance floor. Then 'the language' by drake started playing and me and Zo and Gelo turn to each other.

This was our shit when they used to pick me up in the middle of the night so I could see Melo longer. "I DONT KNOW WHY THEY BEEN LYING BUT YO SHIT IS NOT THAT INSPIRING!" We all yelled.