30

-

The audacity to question me
Like you ain't leave me out here on my own.

I was traumatized and suicidal
Sick and tired, I am not to blame.

Once I felt a way but not today
I'm not afraid now I can say
Get your bitch ass off of my phone
Please leave me alone
I am not your girl anymore.

You need to watch your tone
Don't worry about who it is I'm fucking
Or who I am loving.

Just know that it is not you
This isn't up for discussion
I wish you good luck man
When it comes to you.

|
|
|
|
|
|
Yeah, you know I had these issues when you met me.

Results of the post damages that I haven't dealt with.

And I only want the best for you moving forward
But you back tracking with niggas that ain't shit for you.

Don't belong around your aura
No, there's not a day in these modern times
You haven't crossed my mind, we both crossed the line.
|
|
|
|
|
Enjoy.
-

ALLIA
-
I huffed as I look at the time on my phone. 3:20 am. Melo still isn't home and this nigga told me he was practicing with Zo but Zo's been with Denise all day cause it's their anniversary.

Gelo got sick so he was home with Evoni. I called and called this nigga over and over I even had his brothers try calling him.

I at least left 20 voice mails. I go on messages and see if he had his location on and he did.

📍melo is located on 1623 Henry St📍

I scrunch my eyebrows. What? I sighed and grab my keys and drive to where he's at. This nigga trippin.
-
I pulled up to where he was and I saw him on the sidewalk with Dmo. I sighed and could tell it was a party.

I get out of the car and Melo looks up and we just made hard eye contact. "Oh, shit.." Dmo got up and it made me laugh a bit.

Melo sits up too and I stood in front of him. I sighed and crossed my arms and Dmo went back inside.

"Melo.." I tailed off and he looked at me with soft eyes.

"What's going on dip? Why are you doing this shit what's wrong?" I said trying to get something out of him.

"Heard you was fuckin' on a nigga while I was gone and I got mad." He said. "Get the fuck out of here! Who?! Who Melo?! The only time I did that is when Jaden was here! ONLY FUCKING TIME! Melo what's wrong!?" I cried smacking my hands together.

"I feel like we haven't had the connection we used to have. I tried to do something but every time I did I didn't feel any type of bad!" Melo said.