Chapter 13

Gulf's eyes were glowing when he said "sure,"

"What is all this?" Mew asked unhappy.

"What do you mean?" Gulf played dumb.

"What's going on? Why did you bring me here? What is all this?"

"You said I wasn't serious. You said I looked like I didn't want this. This is me showing you I want this so much. That's why I introduced you to my dad and his boyfriend."

"You said you don't have parents?"

"I said my mother passed away. I never said anything about not having a father."

"You said you're alone?"

"I feel like I'm alone because he doesn't care about me at all. What is all these questions? You don't like that I brought you here?"

"Nong, you know this isn't what I'm talking about." Mew's voice revealed just how painful all this was for him. Only a person who was paying attention would notice. Gulf didn't.

"What are you talking about then? Coz I don't understand." He asked.

Mew stared at Gulf feeling exhausted. He was feigning ignorance. Gulf knew Mew couldn't bring himself to say it.

I was once in love with your father and now I love you. I dated your father when I was in high school and I suffered a hell lot because of that.

How could he say that to Gulf? He didn't even need to say it because Gulf knew. Gulf knew that's why he had brought him home. Suddenly Mew wanted to know where this was going. He wanted to know how far Gulf was going to keep pretending. He wanted to know when he was going to come out and call them out for ruining his life.

Mew smiled and held Gulf's hands, "you should've warned me atleast so I wouldn't come empty handed."

Gulf flinched at this unexpected reaction. He thought Mew was going to tell him the truth but him not saying anything made his blood boil. Everyone knew but no one was going to admit their wrong doing. How exciting. He thought.

"It was a surprise I told you that right?" He played along.

It was now a game of who acts better. Who is the ultimate pretender.

Mew got up and picked up the dishes from the table.

"Oh you don't have to." Gulf tried to stop him. "Queen will clean that later." He said.

"You should atleast have table manners if you're lacking in something else."

Ouch! 

Gulf felt offended. He should have table manners because he didn't have any other manners. He looked as Mew retreated to the kitchen. He bit his lip and picked up some more plates and went after Mew.

After they were done Mew said, "show me your room. I'm curious."

The guts, Gulf thought. Mew was supposed to be uncomfortable just as he was during dinner. He was supposed to be looking for an opportunity to leave the house but he wanted to make himself at home?

Mew pointlessly paced in the room taking in his surroundings now that his heart wasn't beating erratically anymore.

Gulf walked to his room and Mew followed. The first thing Mew did was to get the picture of Gulf's mother and Gulf did not notice until he said,

"She was as pretty as I remembered."

Gulf lunged at Mew taking the picture away protectively. "Let's not touch things in here. "" He demanded.

"Why?" Mew asked, "can't I touch my boyfriend's things?"

Gulf's nose scrunched at boyfriend. Mew was using it to test his patience now.

He placed the picture back facing the bed, "Ok you know what?..

Mew was pulling him towards the bed and pushing him on the bed.

"P'Mew what are you doing?" He asked panicked.

Mew went and sat on Gulf's lap, "doing boyfriend's duties." He replied with a smirk.

Gulf panicked wanting to get away but Mew held his hands over his head and kissed him right on the lips, his tongue going straight in his mouth. Gulf struggled to get off feeling disgusted by Mew's sudden kiss.

He shook his head side to side to avoid it. And before he knew it, Mew's hand had gotten past his buttons and it was in his pants gripping his penis. He gasped surprised. He tried to take Mew's hand out but it only aided Mew's movements as he stroked his penis up and down. He didn't want this.

"Stop phi," he begged. "Please stop." He was not gay but his penis didn't know that. He found himself responding to the strokes and he panicked more. During his shuffling, Mew managed to scoop out the responding cock and he moved quickly engulfing the whole thing is his mouth and sucking it from the base.

"Shiiiiiit," Gulf swore at the euphoric feeling. The warmth of Mew's tongue and the bobbing movement was too much for his conviction. He unconsciously held Mew's head and pulled his hair. Mew moaned and Gulf forgot he had been resisting. You couldn't blame him though. He hadn't done this before. Just what was this feeling?

It went on for a few more minutes then Gulf was cuming down Mew's throat. He felt like a tornado had hit him. He felt like he had ran a marathon. He felt tired yet relieved.

Until he realized what just happened.

Mew came up to him and tried to kiss him but he was not gay. He looked away and came face to face with the picture of his mother staring at him. Judging him.

His mother had seen this immoral act.

His mother had seen him being satisfied by the person who caused her death.

Just what had he done?

Mew pulled his head back up as tears ran down Gulf's corner of the eyes to his ears. Gulf avoided eye contact.

Mew kissed him on the lips and Gulf tasted a unique taste on Mew's tongue.

"Love you boyfriend." Mew said getting up to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow..." he said opening the door. "Boyfriend" he finished his voice faint as the door shut.

Gulf looked down and saw his shocked penis shriveling. He looked up and saw the picture of his mother.

Gulf broke down facing the other way, ashamed.