Chapter 34

Fuck me p'

These words brought Mew back to his pain.

Fuck me p', he remembered when he uttered the exact same words to Donald.

Mew's  tears returned and the pain became even more clearer. He had been used. He gave up a lot but all of it was for nothing. He let go of Gulf and slumbed on the pillow next to him. Gulf saw Mew's shoulders shake and he understood. He covered their naked bodies with a blanket and tried to comfort him. He calmly patted Mew's back as he cried some more. They slept without even realizing.

Gulf woke up first to get some food for Mew. Mew had done the same last time. The mistake he did was forget his phone in the room. It started ringing as soon as he left. It kept on ringing and woke Mew from his slumber.

He felt like he was having a hangover when he woke up. He was having a headache and the noise from the ringing phone was annoying him, only making his headache worst.

He got up and approached the phone. With the intention of turning it off right away but he froze the moment he saw the name on the screen.

P'Mild

Mild?

The Mild from yesterday?

He answered the call and kept quiet.

"Hey Nong, I realized the number that I gave Mew yesterday on my card is the same number I used to send the video. It's different from the one you used to send a text to Queen. Stay alert in case he calls you."

Mew looked at the phone trying to piece together his fragmented mind.

Gulf had sent Mild to him.

What was fake and what was real?

He got dressed and waited for Gulf's return. The wait was getting longer so he looked around the room. He had to find it.  It didn't take a while because there ontop of some stuff was a small phone of an unpopular brand. He opened the phone and it had no security. He opened the messages right away and saw a video sent to an unsaved number. He opened the video and saw it was a video of him and Donald at work outside the building. The video of Mew getting seduced.

Gulf walked in to Mew replaying the video for the umpteenth time. He almost stumbled. Mew had found out about the video.

"Mild called." Mew said calmly putting the phone on the night stand. "He said the number on the card he gave me is the same number you guys used to send Queen the video of Phi and I." He was too calm.

"I can explain,"

"Yes please go ahead. I need some explanations Nong. Let's start with how you got hold of this video?"

"I asked the supervisor for a pass to go to the IT offices to get the video."

"And you sent it to Queen to break them off?"

Gulf did not answer that. His silence was confirmation.

"Ok let's move on to Mild, you sent him to me?"

Gulf looked away and walked in the room some more.

"Phi,"

"Everything from yesterday was fake? Was it a lie?" Mew asked stressed out.

Gulf bit his lips guiltily.

Mew grabbed his hair frustrated, "please confirm that for me so I can feel relieved, because I still feel like dying knowing my past was a lie."

Gulf kept quiet.

"Nong?"

"Yess," Gulf said a bit forced. He hadn't wanted to admit that.