Chapter 19

Bathroom.

He felt a bunch of stuff crawling up his oesophagus.

Bathroom.

He felt his stomach quiver and more stuff coming up.

Bathroom.

His mouth filled with saliva.

Gulf got out bed and fell with a yelp before he could take a step. His behind was on fire. The pain was too much for any word to fully express but excruciating came near.

His thighs were in pain. Probably from forming sex positions he'd never done before. He felt like he pulled a muscle. His butt was in pain from the continuous bumping. Don't even start with his rectum. The pain shot through his spine and branched out throughout his back. Summarizing all this pain in one word was an insult to his body.

He still needed the bathroom but he couldn't walk without straining his body. He tried crawling but failed after moving twice. He saw a trash can close enough and that became his new destination. His mouth filled with more saliva and he gagged the first time.

He held it in until he was there and when it started coming out, it wouldn't stop.

Mew woke up to Gulf throwing his guts out, naked.

He too didn't have smooth morning. He looked around and realized what had happened. He had sex with Gulf.

With Gulf!!!

Why did he have sex with him?

Why?

He had been drunk too when Gulf came to his house mumbling how everyone wasn't worth his time from a cheating father to lying friends. How he only had himself in this world.

He had seen Gulf taking off his clothes as if he were in his house. He led him to his bedroom and they tumbled on the bed together. He tried to help him out of his trouser and that's when things went south. He had caressed his thighs in admiration and things happened.

Now he waited for Gulf to lash out. A straight boy waking up in bed with a gay man. Ofcourse he was going to lash out. When Mew felt no pain in his behind it was clear Gulf had the pain in his behind. Yep, definitely going to lash out.

He got up after Gulf was done puking and got the trashcan out to the bathroom. He tied the plastic and threw it away. He put a clean plastic in the trash can and tied it on the side. A life hack that made his life easier.

He turned around to leave and he caught a glance of his naked body on the mirror. It looked like he had a fight with a cat or something.

He put on a gown and went out of the room.

Gulf was still sitting on the same spot, naked. Mew placed the trashcan next to Gulf for more puke if needed.

Mew took the bed cover and covered him.

He sat on the corner of his bed and waited.

Gulf looked for his clothes but the energy wasn't enough for him to act.   

He looked as if he was never going to get up. Mew went to him and carried him back to bed. He took the trashcan again and placed it on Gulf's side of the bed.

Gulf didn't talk. He didn't react. He was in a daze.

Mew waited.

And waited.

He waited until Gulf went back to sleep. When the snoring started, he went out to buy some food and medicine for hangover.

He came back home and got ready for work. It was a Thursday and one more day the week would be over.

He was hesitant to leave Gulf by himself but he had to go. He wrote a note and left it next to his bedside.

He left for work.

Gulf woke up around 2 pm his stomach aching so bad. The pain was much more clearer and he could pin point every single spot that was sore. He got up and still he couldn't get used to the pain on his back. He looked around and the memories ...

He grabbed his clothes and walked away. Something that took him 30 minutes to accomplish. Between being hungry and not having energy and being in pain, he had to take a break so he wouldn't fall every single time he moved. He called for a taxi and left the house before it even started coming his way. By the time he was there, the taxi driver was losing his patience from waiting.

Gulf went to his own place. He drank some water and ordered some food.

He took a few bites of his food and threw up again. He slept the remainder of the day.

When Mew came back after work, Gulf was gone, the medication and food he left for him was untouched. He just couldn't trust Donald and his boyfriend would check up on him so he went to the house to see for himself. He had told the supervisor that Gulf's fever had taken a turn for the worse and the man just understood. He was an angel.

When he arrived at the house, the lights were off. He knocked and Donald opened the door. He looked tired. His hair was a mess and he was in his pajamas.

"Mew," he was surprised by the sudden visit.

"Phi, is Gulf here?"

"No." This time he was certain. "I was sitting in there all day I haven't seen him since yesterday."

Where could he be? He wondered.

"Ok I'll get going." He turned to go.

"Can I talk to you if you have a moment?" Donald asked with no hint of flirting in his voice but his words were coated with regret.

"Sure," Mew paid attention.

"Would you like to come in and sit? I don't think I can keep on standing any longer." Mew could see his legs wobbling as he held on to the door.

Mew went in after Donald.

Maybe it was time they have talk. It had been six years and they both had things on their minds.

This was the time.