Chapter 18

"Gulf wait!!" Chet called buttoning his shirt. "Wait goddamnit let me explain."

What was there to explain? He had seen it all. How his friends were homosexuals too.

Chet ran and stood in front of Gulf who just exited the building.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way." He apologized.

Gulf was holding back his tears a hand on his waist and another on his warm forehead.

"I swear I wanted to tell you but I wanted to ease you into it."

Gulf shook his head and side stepped Chet. He  walked away afraid of what might come out of Chet's mouth but stopped when Chet said,

"See! This is exactly the reason why I didn't want to tell you. Because I knew you would react like this."

"Chet," Gulf moaned in anguish. He had enough for a day. He just had enough. He tried to walk away but Chet stopped him again.

"Just let me go today," he pleaded. He had a lot on his plate. Sometimes truth can be suffocating. That's what Gulf felt. He was already overwhelmed by the amount of secrets that had been revealed to him today. He felt like this one would suffocate him.

"I know I won't see you again for a while so I'll say it right now whilst I still have the chance." Chet looked around and sighed. Coming out to your homophobic friend was something that was not easy and he hadn't been prepared enough. His hands trembled, anxious of the rejection that was obviously pending.

"I'm gay and so is Tid. I fell in love with Atid a few years ago and I just found my courage now and Gulf I'm not going to lose that because you can't agree to it. I tried by all means to down play my feelings with you in mind but it's exhausting. I'm finally happy and I would like it to stay this way. I know you have bad history and truthfully speaking I understand you. But I've played my part already.  I did for you what I thought was right back then and I would like to be happy."

Gulf turned around with an eyebrow raised.

"When you disappeared, we couldn't expose them because he is your father. I tailed the boy one day and saw his home address. I took their pictures kissing and holding hand and I sent a letter to his parents with pictures of him and your father. A student and a teacher. He disappeared after that."

This was fucked up.

"I did what I could for you which now I know I shouldn't have done. I broke the LGBT law of outing a person's sexuality. I took his right away from him. Coming out to your parents is one of the scariest thing and I did that to him."

Gulf walked away after that. Chet was regretting his actions clearly which means he now sides with Mew. He didn't have to hear more about why he regrets it because he was gay too.

Mew.

Everyone was involved when it comes to Mew. Hell he even got involved with Mew.

Gulf had no where to go.  He couldn't go home and he thought going back to his own place. But being alone wasn't such a good idea. He felt like he wouldn't survive the night with what he was feeling.

They are all gay.

Was he going to turn gay too?

Then what about his mother?

Had he really caused the death of his mother?

Gulf ended up going to a bar to drink. He drank his sorrows away. He didn't want to think. It was a lot for him. He drank and drank again.

When he was drunk enough he went out of the bar. As soon as he came out he saw someone exiting a taxi and he went in right away.

He gave the address and off they went.

It was too late. The day had a few minutes before it ended. So much had happened in one day.

He had gone to work and his memories returned as soon as he saw Mew. He went home and had  a wet dream. He talked to Queen and he told him about that night. More memories returned and he confronted Mew. He found out about his mother so he broke down. He went home got more information about the past. His father found out about the reason why Mew left. He went to look for emotional support from his friends but found them in a position that needed no explanation.

They were naked fucking.

Or maybe he shouldn't have thought about the last part. He found himself having yet another wet dream later that night. And again with his worst enemy.

The anger he was feeling got channeled into steamy dream where they have angry sex. A dream where the kisses were rougher than the norm. The touches were more intense with a lot of grabbing, pulling and scratching.

It was a dream where Mew didn't only stop with mouth on his junk but went on to insert it in another hole for a totally different function. The pain was distinct but much needed for his mind to rest.

He tossed and turned in the dream but with Mew glued on his back.

In that dream he swore he was playing the role of the girl in those xxx videos he watched growing up. The one that almost made him laugh was when he was on his fours with Mew's hands on his waist. Pulling apart his two cheeks so he could have a better view or was it for easy access? It was funny watching his dick dangling between his thighs moving back and forth with each thrust. But what made it intense was how his dick was thrusting the air and leaking wetting the bed cover.

The last one he remembered was him laying on the bed legs wide open with Mew above him. He was being plowed into the mattress with a formidable force. The force that drove him to orgasm.

An orgasm that woke him up from this absurd dream.

"Arrrshhhh," he held his head as he felt pain piercing through his temples. Did he drink more than he could handle? He wondered when he felt his body aching so much.

He opened his eyes and looked around.

Strange.

"Mhmmmmmm," he heard someone moan and he looked next to him and saw Mew in bed with him.

He was not wearing clothes.

Gulf looked at himself and he was not wearing clothes either.

The dream had gone too far.

He slapped himself in the face to get hold of himself and wake up but no he was awake.

That hadn't been a wet dream.

It was real.

He just had sex with Mew.