Chapter 15

Some time around dawn, Gulf woke up when Mew shut his door coming in.

Was he dreaming? He just turned around and slept some more.

A few hours later, Gulf woke up and laughed at his dreams. They were coming in his dreams too? As if it wasn't enough for them to be torturing him  in his life. How could they embrace each other like lost lovers right in front of him? In a dream!

He woke up feeling like his body had been wrecked. That was from sleeping more than 24hours but it was unknown to him. He was wearing shorts and a vest. He didn't go to bed wearing clothes. Just what happened yesterday? He wondered.

He got ready for school and when he got out of his room, the house was eerily quiet. He went in the kitchen and saw it clean. Unusual for a weekday morning. Usually Queen would have made breakfast even for Gulf knowing fully well that he didn't eat it. There were two empty water bottles that sat out place next to the unused stove. Queen liked a flamboyant lifestyle so he drank his water in a cup, never a bottle.

He left for school after shrugging the absurd morning.

Chet and Atid were standing behind a block of bricks balancing the building. Gulf did not see Atid but he saw Chet's  side view.

He approached him as soon as he was in view, the two who were holding hands started straightening their clothes and their flirty gazes gone.

"I called you yesterday when I didn't see you in school. What happened?" Atid asked concerned.

"I'm not sure too," Gulf responded his memory still hazy from the fever. "I'm sure I was sick but I don't know from what."

"You have to call us when this happens Gulf. I would like you to come out of there seriously. You didn't have problems before but you just don't seem happy anymore after you moved in and I'm worried." Chet finished with sad face.

"I'll be ok. That aside, what's going on with you two?"

Chet and Atid looked at each other panicked.

Let's tell him, Atid's eyes said.

You want to die? Chet's eyes argued.

"Have you resolved that issue?" Gulf asked.

"Yes it's been resolved." Chet quickly responded.

"I understand you might have things that you don't feel comfortable sharing with me and I understand but please don't do things that make me misunderstand." Gulf earnestly requested from his friends.

Oh Gulf was suspicious of them already, they thought in fear. But what Gulf didn't want to misunderstand was that they didn't want to keep on hanging out with him. That they were tired of him already.

The day went by and Gulf couldn't place his mood. He couldn't identify what was wrong even though there definitely was something wrong.

He arrived at work at his usual start time.

"Gulf I heard you were very sick  yesterday would you like another day off? We can handle it here there's not much work." The supervisor was such a nice man.

"Thank you sir, but I'll try since I'm already here." He looked around that's when he saw Mew smiling at him.

"You know what?" He was thrown on the bed.

Gulf held the side of his head feeling a headache approaching.

Mew grabbed his junk and stroked it.

Gulf stepped back as if someone was pushing him. The supervisor watched him pitifully.

He spilled his cum down Mew's throat and looked at his mother who stared at him repulsed.

Gulf walked away to get some air from outside. Mew ran after him.

"Hey," Mew greeted and a slap landed on his face.

"Nong!" he called out startled from the assault.

"How dare you touch me like that? That was sexual assault phi." Gulf had remembered the reason why he got sick the previous day.

"I'm your boyfriend Nong, you invited me to your house and in your bedroom. What did you expect?"

"Phi" Gulf was fuming. "My mother's picture was in there."

"So what? Wasn't I supposed to meet your mother too?"

Gulf couldn't believe it. This was not what he wanted from him. He wanted an apology. He wanted Mew on his knees asking for forgiveness not this nasty attitude he was getting in return. The man had gone as far as put his hands on him even when he knew about their tangled relationship.

Gulf went to the  supervisor hands shaking. "Sir," he swallowed and swallowed spit. He was choking on emotions. "Does that offer still stand?"

"Go ahead Gulf. You look like you need it." The supervisor looked at a pale Gulf as he took his backpack and left.

The scene replayed and replayed in his mind blocking other thoughts from disturbing. How Mew just swallowed him whole like that. He hadn't known that boys could do it too. He had seen girls do it on the videos.  Is that what gay people did?

As soon as he got home he was startled seeing Queen sitting on the dining table with liquor in his hand.

He ignored him and went to his room. As soon as he came in he saw his mother's picture and he took it. He held it on his chest and apologized endlessly. He swore he was going to make them pay for this. For ruining their lives the way they did. After a while, Gulf's body was getting light. His eyes fluttered shut.

"Shiiiiit" he cursed out holding Mew's head. He guided his head as it bobbed up and down.

Stop!!!

Gulf, who was standing on the side of the bed watching himself being satisfied by a man, screamed at Gulf on the bed. He couldn't believe his eyes. Gulf watched the way his eyes rolled at the back of his head, his mouth open in ecstasy. He was enjoying this. He could also feel it standing there next to the bed. He could feel just how good Mew's mouth was but that was not the point.

He looked at the picture of his mother watching. The smile on her face disappeared and bloody tears started coming out of the picture. He called for the Gulf on the bed. Calling for his attention so he could get hold of himself but Gulf on the bed looked at him as he spilled his seed down on Mew's throat.

Gulf sprang up from his bed, sweating.

The liquid sliding down his leg letting him know he had just ejaculated.

He just had a wet dream.

Or was it a wet nightmare?