Chapter 10

"So, Elizabeth is yours?" I nod my head and smile at my little girl as Alicia keeps asking questions.

"She sure is." I say as Elizabeth smiles up at me.

"So, how long have you two been together?" I bite my lip softly with a small smile.

"A few months now." I mumble.

"How did you two meet?" Before I can answer, Caroline walks in with Elizabeth's bottle.

"From school, my work." Caroline says sitting down next to me.

"Oh so you're a teacher?" Alicia asks, I shake my head nervously and look up at Caroline.

"I wish she was, but no she's a year twelve student." The pride and lack of embarrassment and shame in Caroline's voice makes me smile.

"Really? I knew you liked them young but I didn't think you liked them that young." Alicia teases Caroline, who just chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"I love her, and that's enough for me not to care if she's my student or not." I blush and keep the smile from breaking out to a grin. Those words 'I love her' is the first form of her admitting she loves me since we've been together.

You see, there is a different to saying 'I'm in love with you' and 'I love you'. In my eyes anyway.

"Well, as long as you two are happy, I'm not judging." I smile thankfully up at Alicia.

As the night goes on, in asked more and more questions and some of which I'm not ready to share with my girlfriends sister.

"I guess we should all get to bed, it's getting late." Caroline says.

"Okay, well I'll set up on the couch." Alicia says.

She hugs Caroline and hugs me. Caroline and I walk to our bedroom. I can't help but smile, our bedroom, our house. It's an amazing concept.

I get changed as does Caroline. I can feel her eyes on me, I can't help but smile.

"You know, I meant what I said." I look at her with question.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

She smiles and walks over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I do love you. I know I haven't said it before now but I just didn't want to scare you off." I smile and peck her lips softly.

"I love you too." I say with a small smile forming on my lips.

"Good, because I'm not letting this go, what we have is worth fighting for and worth every second together." I blush and hug her before leading her into the bed.

I have to admit, even though she took her time to say it. Her saying those words are the most amazing feeling in the world.

**********

Sorry guys I know it's short but I just don't have the time at the moment to be writing. I'm in the middle of my half yearly exams, year twelve in Australia starts around October and finishes the next year in September and then the HSC (high school certificate) exams in October so please bare with me guys!

Love you all my Little ghosts xx