Chapter 8

"Do you want some breakfast?" Caroline asks as she presses soft kisses along my collarbone.

"That'd be nice, but I don't really want to get out of bed." I say in a soft sigh.

With a soft laugh, Caroline kisses my cheek and climbs out from under the sheets. I'm so glad it's a Saturday. She slips on her panties and wraps her dressing gown around herself. Glancing back she gives me a seductive smile and walks out into the kitchen.

I sigh, a soft smile on my lips. She's gonna be the end of me. I climb out and put on my panties and a pair of her shorts as well as a top. I can hear her humming from the kitchen as I walk down her hallway and into the kitchen. Walking behind her, I wrap my arms around her waist and let my chin rest on her shoulder.

"You look so beautiful." I murmur softly into her ear.

Caroline turns around in my arms, a soft smile on her lips as she leans her forehead against mine and wraps her arms securely around me.

"I don't want to let you go." She mumbles.

"Unfortunately you have to if you don't want the eggs and bacon to burn." She laughs and shakes her head.

Turning around to finish cooking breakfast. I can't helps but stare at her, she's so gorgeous and she's mine. That's something my head and heart will never be able to comprehend.

"Can you set the table?" She asks with a small amused smile, knowing I was staring at her.

Blushing, I give a small nod and walk to the cupboard to get the plates and cups as well as going to the draw to get cutlery. The whole time, I can feel her eyes on me, watching me as I set the table.

"You having fun staring?" I ask with a soft laugh.

"Of course I am. I've got this beautiful woman right in front of me bending over my table trying to set it." I stand up straight and turn to her with a blush.

"My arms aren't long enough." I defend. She laughs and shakes her head.

"It's called going around the table. But hey, I'm not complaining. I was liking the view." I pout and huff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aw, come on don't be like that." I can't help the tugging feeling pulling at my lips.

I want to smile but I can't let her win.
She walks to me, wrapping her arms securely around my waist. Her hot lips pressing against my neck. I sigh as her fingers trail up my sides slowly.

"The eggs will burn." I murmur in an attempt to bring us back from this moment even though I know I'm a goner.

"They'll be fine." I smile with a soft laugh as she says this with her lips against my neck.

"Caroline...come on." She sighs, pulling her lips from my neck she pouts.

I smile and peck her lips softly before turning her around and gently pushing her toward the stove top. Breakfast looks amazing. So many delicious foods in front of me. I take one egg and three bacon strips. I hear Caroline laugh softly to herself.

"What's funny?" She smiles as I ask her.

"You're just so cute. You and I both know that's not enough to fill you up." I pout.

"Yes it is. This is heaps, plus I'll be having bread so it'll be the equivalent of a sandwich." she puts her hands up in defeat. Dropping that topic.

"What would you like to do today?" Caroline asks once we've finished breakfast.

"I'm not sure. What can we do? I mean it's not like we can go anywhere local." She nods her head and wraps her arms around me.

"We could go a town or two over, watch a movie, have lunch and maybe but a couple of things." I nod my head.