Chapter 14

I help cut up some vegetables and other things for dinner with Caroline as Jesse, Alice and Alicia sit down occupying Elizabeth.

"So did you still want to tell Alejandro?" Caroline asks S she stands next to me, leaning her back on the bench with a cup of wine in her hand, watching me cut.

"Well yes, but I don't want to make you feel as though I'm telling everyone and jeprodisring is or your career." Caroline smiles, leans in and softly pecks my lips.

"I would never think that. You trust him, he's worried and you have just as much say in our relationship as I do." I nod my head and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you." She shrugs and takes another sip of her wine.

"You should invite him over to dinner after you tell him." I nod my head.

"I'll tell him tomorrow if I get him one on one." Caroline nods with a small smile and walks back over to the stove top.

Once dinner is ready, I ask Jesse to set the table and get Elizabeth a bib. It's not long until everyone is seated around the table ready to dig in.

When dinner was over, Alice said her good nights not long after, and left. I tucked Elizabeth in to sleep and Jesse set up the guest bedroom as Alicia said that, since he was so battered, he could stay in the guest room to prevent him hurting himself more while she sleeps on the couch.

Walking into our room, I immediately strip off my top, leaving me in my black singlet. I undo my bra underneath and moan with relief. No man will ever understand the pleasure that comes with taking off a bra.

"This is a site I'd love to see every time I enter our bedroom." I blush and poke my tongue out at a smirking Caroline, for teasing.

"Yeah well the bra needed to come off and I am stripping these pants off now too so I can get into bed." I defend myself.

I take hold of my top Jean button. Caroline walks to me with a devilish look in her eyes. She swats my hands away from my pants and starts to undo them for me.

Every move she makes is so sensual. Especially with that look in her eyes. Those intense eyes that will not stop staring at me.

"You're gonna be the death of me." I moan as I press my lips to hers. I can feel her smirking in this kiss as if she was happy that I caved first.