Chapter 5

I watch as she sits on her couch. Her palms flat on her thighs as she looks straight ahead. I can't help but smile at how nervous and unsure she is. She's beautiful too, looking at her having the chance to just really look at her. The little lines on her forehead as she dips her eyebrows in thought. The way she bites her lip every now and again. Her pinkish skin so smooth. Those beautiful green eyes hidden behind her slightly closed eyelids as her gaze drops to her lap. With a smile on my face I walk over to her. Sitting down next to her, letting her realise I'm out of the bathroom. Her shoulders relax and she smiles hesitantly at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I sit next to her. After a few seconds of silence she looks up at me, biting her lip slightly.

"There's something I want to do" Her voice is so soft and unsure. I smile and nod my head, waiting for her to do what she wants.

Hesitantly she leans forward, her lips so close to mine, her hand on my shoulder, she leans her forehead onto mine. Her breath minty, running across my face as she breaths hard.

"I want to kiss you" I blush and smile.

"Then kiss me" I wrap my arms around her neck, waiting for her to lean in and kiss me like I asked her to.

After a few seconds she moves her lips closer until they are pressing ever so gently into mine. She pulls away quickly, as if examining my response. I give her a smile, it must have been enough since next thing I know her lips are pressed against mine with more passion. Her soft lips moving in sync with mine. I feel her tug me forward slightly as she leans back, I take this as a sign and straddle her as she leans her back against the couch. Her hands finding my hips as I tangle my hands in her hair. An overwhelming feeling of security and love crossing over my body as her fingers lightly caress my hips. She licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I grant with a moan. Her grip on my hips tighten the slightest fraction as her tongue fights with mine for dominance.

Pulling away I gasp for air. Caroline shocks me by kissing my jawline and neck. Making me moan a throaty moan. Moving her head back to mine I press my lips to hers again, this time a little softer but just as passionate. Pulling away for the last time I lean my forehead against hers. We're both panting, trying to catch our breath. I smile at her now red lips. With one hand she cups my cheek, caressing it softly.

"I didn't know a kiss could result into a full blown make out so quickly" I say laughing softly. She blushes but laughs along with me.

"You have no idea how nice it is to hear you laugh" it say grinning.

"I do laugh when I'm teaching your class you know" I nod my head and purse my lips.

"True, but you're more relaxed now and happier it seems" She laughs softly again.

"I did just make out with the girl of every persons dreams. Of course I'll be happy and relaxed. Especially since she's still straddling me" I hold back my laugh and wink at her.

"You like being in this position though don't you?" I ask smirking.

"Obviously not as much as you. Your eyes give it away, the way you stare at me. Telling me the depth of your desire for me" I blush and sit down next to her.

"You can't go all know it all on me" I whine.

"It's not my fault I have a psychology degree" I huff and cross my arms.

"This'll be fun. The girl with a damaged life and the psychologist teacher who swoops her off her feet" I say with a soft laugh.

"Do you want me to drive you to the hospital to pick Elizabeth up?" I look at the time. It's rounding three pm. Caroline and I took the day off to talk things through. We've done a lot of talking, about restrictions on the PDA, strictly professional at school etc.

"That'd be nice. Thanks" I says smiling.

"Come on then, pop your shoes on and hop in my car" She says with a smile. Out stretching her hand for me to grab onto.

"Now that I've got you less uneasy, you're quite the dominant person" I say. I watch as she blushes and leads me to the front door.

"I don't think I'm dominant. I just know when it's my turn to lead" She looks at me and smirks.

"Sure" I say laughing.

"Speaking of which. I haven't made us official yet. So, Pippi will you be my girlfriend?" I purse my lips, trying to act serious.

"I don't know...I mean all we've done is make out and confess our feelings" I say, smiling by the end as she blushes.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend" She grins and hugs me.

"I didn't know you were that eager for me to say yes" I laugh a little more when the tinted pink on her cheeks becomes brighter.

"You like teasing me don't you?" She asks smiling.

"What can I say? I'm a tease" I say winking. The wide eyed response I got off her showing that she understands my innuendo.

"Come on" I smirk and follow her to her car.

"Thanks for doing this" I murmur as she stands next to me. We're leaning over the bed my little sleeping girl is in.

"It's okay" I stroke Lilly's hair and watch as she slowly wakes up.

"Hello beautiful" She yawns and outstretches her arms for me.

I pick her up and hold her to me. My heart beat calming down now that I have her in my arms. I instinctively sway as I hold her, making her fall asleep in my arms. Walking out to Caroline's car I place her in the baby seat in the back. Thankfully she doesn't wake up.

"Thank you, again for doing this Caroline" I say as we stand outside my apartment. She smiles, looks around and pecks my lips softly.

"I'm always here for you and Elizabeth. I'll see you tomorrow" I nod my head and walk inside my apartment as she leaves. My little girl securely in my arms.