Chapter 19

"I love you." I gasp as Caroline kisses down my neck.

She is meant to be getting ready for work but instead she's decided that straddling me as I lay on our bed and getting me hot and bothered is a better idea.

She smirks against the skin on my neck as she continues to kiss me. I tug at her hair as she does. She moves sensually down my body. Her eyes closed as she enjoys every movement she makes. I smile and grab a fist of her hair as she kisses between my breasts and roughly tugs my singlet down to expose my breasts.

I watch as my heart beats out of control with every touch she makes. She opens her eyes, not bothering to look my way but licks her lips before taking my left breast into her mouth, biting lightly and scraping her teeth against it. The combination of pleasure and pain making my moan out rather loudly.

I can't help but thank god Elizabeth is at Mason's tonight. She smirks up at me, her green eyes are murky and clouded as she looks at me with so much lust.

One of her hands are on the bed, propping herself up slightly as the other slides dangerously low toward the hem line of my panties. She licks her lips again before she takes my right breast into her mouth as the same time as sliding her hand down my panties and entering two fingers straight away.

I moan a throaty moan and tug a at her hair roughly, but not too rough to actually hurt her. I squirm under her touch, my brain not knowing which body part she's pleasuring, to focus on.

Before I even have the chance to come close to a climax, she detaches her lips and removes her fingers.

She sits me up and pulls off my singlet without saying a work. Once I lay back down she tugs at my panties. When I go to take off her singlet she whacks my hand away and does it herself. I just pour as I lay naked under her. She smiles softly and kisses me sweetly.

"You heard what the doctor said. No straining yourself, so today you're all mine to please, you don't get to." She whispers sexily into my ear before nipping at my earlobe.

I roll my eyes at her but don't say anything else. She takes hold of her short shorts and starts to tug them off. I smirk myself as I watch, and go to help tug them off even though she warned me not to. She whacks my hand away again.

"That's it." She states before getting off the bed and kneeling next to it. Getting a box out from under it. I watch curiously and blush as she pulls out four pairs of handcuffs. She crawls back on top of me, straddling me now, her core on top of mine. I moan at the contact. She takes my right arm and cuffs it to the bed frame before doing the same with my left and again with my feet. I blush as I watch her eyes darken even more.

"I didn't realise you were so kinky ms Flinch." I say teasingly.

To my surprise she licks her lips and growls lowly at the use of her formal title at work. I smile at the reaction she gives me. She takes off the test of her clothing before she crawls back to my hips, straddling me once more as she plays with my breasts and starts to roll her hips against mine. I tug a little at the cuffs, wanting to take hold of her hips as she does. Instead, i settle for balling my hands into fists.

I watch her as she runs her hands sensuously down torso, then back up to my breasts before she captures my lips again in another lusty kiss while my heart beats completely out of control.