Chapter 23

The routines started to get easier to handle. Being in a rhythm, made life easier. Caroline and I wake up together in the morning, her soft skin touching mine as she wraps her arms around me, nuzzling her head in my neck.

"Good morning beautiful" Her whispering murmur, sends shivers down my body as I smile to myself.

I turn in her arms, so I can see her gorgeous eyes staring back me. Her embrace is something I never want to leave. Lifting my hand to her cheek, I softly tuck some of her hair behind her ear, resting my hand, to cup her cheek.

She smiles so sweetly, leaning in she kisses my lips soft and slowly.

We're interrupted by a knock at our door. Groaning, I roll my eyes. Today is Alicia's last day here. Due to my getting injured, she had stuck around for a little longer to help out. Now that my father has been caught again and things are starting to resemble some sort of normalcy, she's going back to her own place.

"We're awake" I call, alight annoyance leaking through.

I slide my naked body out from under the sheets, walking toward the ensuite. I can feel Caroline's eyes on me, it doesn't take long until I hear movement in the bed sheets. She's out of the bed, following me to the ensuite, making me smirk.

Her arms snake around my torso, those soft lips attached my neck in a wonderfully sensual manner. My breath hitches as I turn on the shower and she moves under the running hot water with me.

One of her hands makes it's way to cup my right breast as the other trails down to my pelvis, teasing me, with being so close to where I want her.

I turn around in her arms, pressing myself completely against her, attacking her lips with my own hungry pair. I press her against the wall as I trail kisses down toward her sweet, juicy pussy. Lifting her leg over my shoulder, to give myself more access, I don't waste any time, burying my face between her legs and letting my tongue and fingers make her squirm against me.

When we're out of the shower, I can't help but watch her dress, her beautiful body, so perfect, and the freckles across her whole body, I wish I could have a whole day with her, to count every freckle on her body and kiss every single one of them.

"Do you think I would make a good journalist?" Caroline looks at me, quite surprised by my topic of choice.

"I definitely think you would be great at that." A loving smile on her lips as she finishes her reply.

I smile, and nod, not saying anything else about it. I know she won't ask, she doesn't ever push me for information, which is something I love about her.

"Is Jesse coming to the airport?" I glance at her, so she knows that I heard her, as I walk over to the wardrobe.

"I'm not sure, I haven't asked him. He seems to like Alicia so, I don't see why he wouldn't." My focus is on the wardrobe as I pull out my blue fitted jeans, before walking to the drawers and getting a pair of panties and my singlet.

"Well, maybe see if he's awake once you're dressed, and see if he wants to come with us?" I smile at her offer.

"Sounds good." Once I'm dressed, I walk to her, wrapping my arms around her torso. She's dressed in blue high waisted dress pants and a white button up.

She holds my hands in hers, in response to my embrace.

"I can feel that you've got no bra on. You know, it's hard for me to concentrate on anything when you do that." Chuckling, I kiss her cheek.

"Maybe I should do this to you at school." She turns quickly in my arms.

"Unless you want to get expelled, and me lose my job, I'd really suggest against that." I laugh at her response. Both of her hands are gripping my arse.

"You do realise, we've already had sex this morning." She laughs, moving her hands onto my hips and kissing my forehead.

"I'm gonna go get Jesse up if he isn't already." I turn around, and as I do, she taps my arse softly and I can't help but admit I enjoyed it.

Walking down toward Jesse's room, I knock. I only get to knock once, before Jesse opens his door, dressed and ready. I smile, I guess I don't have to ask him.

"Should we have breakfast before we leave, or on the way?" I ask him. He shrugs, a small smile playing on his lips, he's obviously in a good mood.

"Maybe ask Alicia?" I nod my head and follow him toward the kitchen, where Alicia is waiting, her bags next to her and a coffee in front of her as she's been waiting for us to be ready. She smiles as she sees us, I glance behind me, feeling a presence, and see Caroline following. I slow down, grabbing her hand in mine.

"We're all ready?" Alicia asks.

"Yeah." Caroline and Jesse respond verbally while I just nod. 

We walk toward Caroline's car, Caroline opening my door for me before walking around and getting into the driver seat next to me. Smiling, I watch in the review mirror, as Jesse helps Alicia with putting the suitcase and bag into the boot for her.

Once they've closed the boot, and are in the car, we start our journey toward the airport. It's not that long before we arrive, and honestly, I'm sadder than I expected, after generally, a small period of knowing Alicia. Jesse gets her suitcase and bag out while we wait next to the entry of the airport. 

"Do you want us to come in with you? Or leave you from here?" Caroline asks, Alicia smiles and hugs her sister.

"I love you, but I'll be fine going from here." Caroline smiles and kisses her cheek.

"Why don't I go ahead with you, you might need some help with your bags." I watch as Alicia blushes and nods, accepting Jesse's offer.

I hug Alicia and watch as Jesse takes hold of the bag, throwing the strap over his shoulder, before grabbing the suitcase handle and wheeling it in with Alicia next to him.

"They so slept together." Caroline dead pans.

I look at her in shock, wide eyed.

"How can you know that?" She looks at me and gives a small laugh before getting into the drivers seat. I get into the car with her. We stay and wait for Jesse, but I'm also waiting for her answer.

She turns to me.

"I know my sister. Every time she sleeps with someone, and has to face them the next morning, she is never able to stop herself from blushing profusely around them and when they speak to her." I shake my head.

Soon after, Jesse comes to the car, I glance at him through the mirror, smirking as I see his lips are more plump and redder than they were before he entered the airport.