Chapter 9

"Good morning Ms Flinch" I say with a smirk as I walk into Caroline's classroom.

"Good morning Pippi" She says back with a suppressed smile.

Yes, I saw her this morning but if we stopped doing our usual hello routine in class then it just wouldn't be normal.

I laugh silently as I catch her staring at me throughout the lesson. It's been like this for the two months we've now been together.

She still hasn't told me she loves me and I'm not giving in. I want her to be the first to say it.

Once the bell goes, I pack up slowly so I can stay behind and spend recess in here with her since this was period two that I have with Caroline.

"Did you have fun staring all lesson?" I ask once all the other students leave.

"Who says I was staring?" She asks with a soft smile.

"I saw you." She laughs softly and takes hold of my hips.

"And how would you have seen if you weren't staring at me?" I laugh softly and nod my head.

"Touché." She laughs wonderfully and kisses my forehead softly.

"This afternoon I'm picking up Ellie from Mason's. Did you want to come?" I ask.

"Sure, tonight I'll make some spaghetti." I giggle softly at the thought of my little girl eating spaghetti. She's so cute when she does.

"I'll see you this afternoon." She whispers softly into my ear as the bell goes. I peck her lips softly and leave the classroom.

I see Jesse and hug him tight. I don't get to see him as much anymore. He doesn't even know where I've moved. He thinks I moved in with Mason for Elizabeth's sake.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Great actually. I'm not working at the club anymore." Jessie grins and crushes me in another hug.

"That's great! I bet Masons happy about that." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, like a lot of other people." I say softly. I don't like lying to Jessie but he doesn't know how to keep a secret.

As the bell goes for the end of the day, I make my way to Caroline's room. I stop at her door as I hear her voice.

"No, why?" I hear her ask. There's a pause before she speaks again.

"Look, I don't have the room...okay, fine but I have someone staying with me...no Alicia not just a room mate." I can't help but smile at the exasperation in her voice.

"Okay fine... I love you too." I open the door just as she says this. She looks at me as she hangs up, a smile on her lips.

"Who was that?" I ask as I sit on her desk.

"My sister, she's coming from Melbourne and wants to stay at ours. I told her I didn't have room but she doesn't like to listen." I laugh and nod my head.

"Alright, I'd like to meet her." Caroline gives me a smile as she wraps her arms around me.

"Come on, we'll pick Elizabeth up on the way home." I nod my head and follow her out to her car.

"So, when is your sister coming?" I ask.

She bites her lip and sits next to me on her lounge with Elizabeth in her arms.

"Tonight, I didn't know until that phone call." I smile and press my lips to hers to stop her from rambling.

"It doesn't matter, I don't mind and this is your house." She smiles softly and kisses me.

"This is your house too and I don't want you uncomfortable." I shake my head and smile.

"She's your sister, I already said that I wanted to meet her." She smiles and leans her forehead on mine.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I blush and peck her lips.

The bell rings, causing Caroline to sigh and hand Elizabeth to me. I watch as she walks to the front door. Her hips swaying naturally in a sensual manner.

"Alicia, come in." I watch as Caroline walks back in, a smile on her lips as her sister follows.

Her sister has dark brown hair, tanner skin and brown eyes, almost completely opposite but you can still see resemblance in them.

I stand up with Elizabeth in my arms as Caroline stands next to me with her arm around me. Her sister, Alicia, in front of me with a smile.

"I'm Alicia, you must be Caroline's new girlfriend." I smile and shake her hand.

"I'm Pippi, this is Elizabeth." I introduce.

"She's gorgeous." Alicia whispers to Caroline, but loud enough for me to hear. I blush as Caroline smiles at me and nods in agreement.

"Alright, I'll start dinner, you have a shower and get settled in," Caroline says to Alicia. She then turns to me.

"And you, relax on the couch and feed Elizabeth." I smile at the soft loving tone in her voice. I lean forward and press my lips softly to hers.

"You guys are. Too cute." I blush again at Alicia's comment.

This is going to be a fun few weeks with Alicia here. I the one Flinch family member was exhausting and exciting enough. Now there's another one that'll no doubt tease me and ask a million questions.