Chapter One

"Jesse hurry up" I can hear him moaning in annoyance.

"Go away Pippi" I pout and huff.

"You're such an arsehole!" My whiney voice echoing down the hall.

"Takes one to know one" growling at his stupid remark I walk off.

I was only trying to help his stupid arse. He has football practice this morning before the first day of year twelve starts for us. I live in a government funded student accommodation thing. It's like a dorm or a boarding school but it's not actually part of the school and I don't have some stupid curfew. There are twelve rooms on my floor. Jesse, my twin brother life's right next door to me.

"Pippi!" I hear a female voice call my name. I grin and turn around to see my one year old daughter in the arms of my older sister.

"Good morning Pippi" Alice smiles and kisses my cheek before handing over my baby girl.

"Hello honey" She looks up at me with that big smile and those wide, excited eyes.

"Mummy" I smile and hug her tightly.

"Let's get your uniform ready" I whine and sulk as Alice walks into my little apartment room thing.

"Jesus Pippi. It's not even ironed" I look at Alice and shrug.

"I didn't have time" She gives me a flat stare and rolls her eyes.

"Thanks for taking her for the weekend. I really needed to get all my books and things" Alice nods as she gets out the ironing board and the iron.

"Don't worry about doing that. I can wear it as it is. It's not too bad" Alice says and nods her head. Putting things away.

"Come down to the kitchen and I'll make some pancakes" Alice nods.

"Is Jesse up?" I shake my head.

"He is so annoying to wake up. And he has football this morning" With a sigh, Alice walks over to his door and unlocks it. Next minute I hear a thud and a groan. He's obviously up.

"Baby girl I gotta put you in your cot while I get changed" I set Elizabeth down in her cot.

I quickly close the front door and change into my school uniform. Straightening my black, short hair and placing some eyeliner along my blue eyes. The uniform consists of a plain white dress up top and a navi blue knee length skirt. There is a navi blue tie but it isn't compulsory to wear. I like wearing it though. Once done I place on my shoes, grab my bag, keys, phone, iPod and wallet. Taking hold of Lilly's (Elizabeth) travel bag and throwing that over my other shoulder I pick Lilly back up.

"We all ready for some breaky!" I grin down at her excitedly. She squeals in delight and nods her head.

"Is he awake?" Alice nods.

"He'll meet us down in the kitchen" I nod and we walk to the kitchen.

"Morning Toddy!" I yell out to my friend at the kitchen table. He groans, making me laugh. The idiot thought last night would be the perfect night to go out and get drunk. Now he shall pay the consequences.

"Morning bitch" I gasp jokingly and cover my daughters ears.

"I know I am but my daughter hasn't figured that out yet" I say. Chuckling he shakes his head.

"Seriously though, no swearing with Lilly around" He nods and goes back to huddling his coffee.

Getting out the flour and other ingredients, I make some pancakes and set it all out for everyone. I always make more than enough for whoever is down in the kitchen.