Chapter 3

"Goodmorning Pippi" I turn and give Ms Flinch a toothy grin.

She took the rest f the week off. It's now monday, week two of school. I will admit I did miss her. My eyes are tinted with guilt as I see the remaining cut on her forehead.

"Don't worry about it Pippi, I know it was an accident" I sigh and lean up, touching the outline of her cut. Luckily I'm the first in class and early so no one else is in yet.

"I can't help it. Because of me you're hurt" I say with a small pout. She gives me a kind, gentle smile and takes hold of my hand that is on her forehead.

"It's okay. I'm okay and so are you. That's the main thing" I sigh and nod my head, pulling back my hand.

"How is your daughter?" I smile.

"She's good, I've taken her to my sisters while I'm at school. She doesn't like daycare at all" Ms Flinch laughs softly.

"Alright, well. If you ever need any help I'm here" I nod my head and thank her before walking to my seat just as others start to pile in.

While at the back of the class with Peter I take the time to look at what Ms Flinch is wearing. She looks gorgeous, a nice black pencil skirt which matches her black vest over her black and white striped blouse.

"Alright class. Turn to page fifteen of your text book. Read and summarise pages fifteen to twenty and then answer the questions" Some people mutter a few complaints about the load of the work but everyone gets out their text books and gets to work.

Half way through the lesson I'm finished. Taking off my reading glasses and looking up, I see Ms Flinch staring at me. A soft smile on her lips, when she sees that I've caught her she goes wide eyed, unsure what to do. I smile and wink at her. Feeling my stomach tighten as she blushes and looks away.

"Alright class, the bell is going to go soon. Whoever hasn't finished, has to do it for homework" Ms Flinch says at the end of the lesson. Just as she finished talking, the bell goes. I pack up slowly, letting everyone rush out before me. I'd rather not be strampled on. I can feel someones eyes on me and the only person left in this room is Ms Flinch.

"Can I help you miss?" I ask with a smile as I keep my back to her.

"Why do you ask?" I turn around and smirk.

"I can feel your eyes on me" I watch as she blushes slightly.

"You should get to class" I laugh softly.

"It's lunch miss, not class time" Her cheeks go redder.

I don't know why I'm having this effect on her but I'm loving it. Ever since I bumped into her car, she's been like this. She's about to say something when my phone rings. I answer it straight away, it's Alice.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"She's having an epileptic fit" I can feel my eyes water slightly as I try to calm myself down.

"Okay, calm down. The small pocket in her bag, take out the medication and try to give it to her. If she's frothing, then call an ambulance and keep her on her side. I'm on my way, text me if anything else happens" I say as calmly as I can.

"Okay" She hangs up and I rush to the door but I'm stopped by Ms Flinch's hand.

"You're not fit to drive. Let me drive you, just tell me where you need to go" I sigh and nod my head, letting her lead me to the parking lot and into her car.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" She asks as we drive off to Alice's.

"Elizabeth has Epilepsy" I whisper.