~Info~

Heyo! This is just a small chapter explaining some things. First off, you are a hybrid. A creeper hybrid to be exact!

You have really sharp teeth, cuts through things like butter. When you get angry, the sides of your mouth somewhat melt away, revealing many more sharp canine teeth, smoke comes out of the sides of your mouth, making a hissing sound. It creates small sparks in your mouth (which you can turn into explosions at will) and is mainly used to scare things away. (Or just when your extremely mad.) You have ears that are small, but pointy, they almost get covered by your hair. You have small, yet noticeable, horns on the top of your head, they are very pointy. Your eyes are a very light e/c color, with accents of light green in them. The skin on your cheeks looks like it was dusted over with green powder, ending right before your eyes. Your arms and hands are the same, the green covers your whole hand then slowly goes away further up your arm. Your feet weren't exactly human feet, they were more like claws, three sharp, dagger- like claws on each foot. (They weren't like a birds claws though, they were bulkier. Idk how to explain it)

You were definitely more creeper than human. To further prove this point, your temper wasn't the best either.

Why did I write so much?! Sorry, I guess I just really wanted to explain what you looked like (mostly, the rest is up to you of course) it's really important to the story so I'm glad I did it but still lol. Anyways, first chapter is coming soon!^^